4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Is there much to do in this game yet? I really wanna play but I'm waiting for there to be a decent amount of content.

Shemale_01

Jul 6, 2018
this was updated? I don't remember seeing it in the update list. Anything good? Already blew my load, but could try for round 2 :( Seems like a lot of the games I follow (GoT, Ben X Slave Quest, Amity Park, this game, and a few others I forget the name of) rarely get updated or are dead :(

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I like the game but I still wish it had a decent save system. Also wish the scenes wouldn't trigger early either they jump around to much. I started a new game thinking this would a least be fixed by now, but the game still has me jump to later stuff with Beth.

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
For the second and final time, ASKING FOR ANDROID PORT WON'T GET YOU ANYTHING BECAUSE FERDAFS ACCIDENTALLY POSTED THE PC LINK IN ITS PLACE. FFS.. How can you get a link to the android port if the dev didn't post it right IN THE PATREON. I paid and the link in it's place was the pc link. Get it through your heads, contact him and stop asking here because nobody else can provide it but FERDAFS.

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
The first few scenes are good, but nowadays its only 1 or 2 scenes per update.
Just wait for the game to be more complete
I find if you actually read the dialogue (which is excellent btw) you'll get hours of enjoyment from this game as is. Some scenes require triggers from Rick then going somewhere to start it, rather than being laid out to you as you play in your quests tab of the phone. AVOID the bathroom if you don't want to see the scenes out of context, they are bugged to happen regardless of prerequisite triggers that should be in place. And then they won't trigger again. 1 each for Beth, Summer and Morticia. I'd say it's worth the play even without the polish it still needs, still very enjoyable.

Reactions: Gnuhaake

Wolfman1987

Feb 17, 2019
Anyone know how to progress with summer? done the "blowjob practice" upto a boobjob, she mentions having to pretend to be her BF infront of ethan, but no matter what time of day i talk to her....only option i ever get is to repeat the boobjob

Reactions: 2796natt
D

Deleted member 1924583

Anyone know how to progress with summer? done the "blowjob practice" upto a boobjob, she mentions having to pretend to be her BF infront of ethan, but no matter what time of day i talk to her....only option i ever get is to repeat the boobjob
You are most likely experiencing a bug try to restart from the beginning, continue down another path, or exit out of the game and open it back up. Those are the only options I can think of to help you.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes