4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
There is way too much content like I get it's hard and all but this graphics ain't really hard so please upload 4 times more conent then now in one update

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid
I love how Rick & Morty fans always use the "It's good and funny because I don't have 80 IQ and I can understand it."

It's almost as if people don't have differing opinions and views on comedy. Guess someone with your absolute massive level of IQ would understand that... Oh wait. Seems to me like you have a bad case of Asperger's.

Reactions: observer80

nonthisnot

Dec 26, 2017
I love how Rick & Morty fans always use the "It's good and funny because I don't have 80 IQ and I can understand it."

It's almost as if people don't have differing opinions and views on comedy. Guess someone with your absolute massive level of IQ would understand that... Oh wait. Seems to me like you have a bad case of Asperger's.
Wooooshh

Koczi

Nov 23, 2016
How do i activate Summer's route? I talk to her everywhere and she always says she's busy.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
An interesting game, looks just like the show, well written. The UI is a pain in the arse however, too easy to time skip and the text can be difficult to read but nothing too offputting.

Godfather922

Aug 9, 2017

watch out guys, this guy watches rick and morty

Fanatic4500

Aug 25, 2017

It's copypasta, my guy

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes