4.10 star(s) 58 Votes
D

Deleted member 992182

Can Jessica be fucked yet?

It's a really good quality game here but I decided a while back to wait until this was possible to play. I assume she's a very late edition so I'd rather ask before using bandwidth. Thanks.

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
is there a way to change screen size besides the options at loadup, for some reason my games screen seems to be cut off no matter what screen size i choose (both windowed and fullscreen)

this is an example in windowed mode
View attachment 572573
Try going to properties > compatibility > Change high DPI settings > Check override High DPI scaling behavior > and select system. It sometimes fixes and sometimes doesn't depending on the application.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
Try going to properties > compatibility > Change high DPI settings > Check override High DPI scaling behavior > and select system. It sometimes fixes and sometimes doesn't depending on the application.
that didn't work, but i think i figured it out as being my monitor being to square so it can't really get the 16:9 ratio this game seems to want (screen looks fine when i hook my pc up to my TV, but this isn't really the type of game to play on a 50"tv lol)

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
that didn't work, but i think i figured it out as being my monitor being to square so it can't really get the 16:9 ratio this game seems to want (screen looks fine when i hook my pc up to my TV, but this isn't really the type of game to play on a 50"tv lol)
I definitely dont use a 50" 4k television as my monitor >.>

Reactions: OGRey

Bumberasds

Dec 1, 2018
hope there is a bit in the show were summer uses a machine to make her tits bigger hope thats in the game would be cool

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes