iker010

Sep 16, 2017
I'm stuck on chapter 3, when you are supposed to visit Beth and Summer it becomes an infinite loop unable to advance.

Slayer28

Apr 20, 2019

I think I fix the error, just replace this file (scripts.rpa) in the "game" folder, an apology for the inconvenience...
Will give this a go tomorrow and give you a update then.

Edit: It works!

Last edited:
Reactions: ormuz_dev

JoiBar

Apr 22, 2022
advertising this game as having an android version, while the android version that's provided in the op doesn't works is just wrong.

ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
ormuz89
Update is looking pretty good, as always I have a few suggestions.

With the reality lens, the wandering mechanic feels even more tedious than before. It now is another thing to easily miss if you don't check every nook and cranny for stuff. This is okay~ish for the first play through, but makes replaying a hassle. While my personal preference is to not have the wandering mechanic at all, I don't think it's going away.

A good compromise might be to add indicators to the map system, like this:
View attachment 3245021
Letting players know where the objectives are, instead of constantly opening and closing the notepad. This could be a toggle, so players that don't want objective markers can turn them off. Most of the time, rooms are still empty, so I'm clicking into rooms only to get nothing out of them, which makes me not want to check rooms, which means I miss content when there is something to see.

I do like the reality lens idea, I just found it tedious to use in game (either constantly searching, or using a guide).

I also like the POV buttons, but have two suggestions on them.

First, it seems like all scene that have the POV button have them for the whole scene. If this is the case, the POV button should act like a toggle, instead of needing to hit it again every time a player advances. It is... tedious to switch to POV, advance, switch back to POV again.

Second, I'm not a fan of using my mouse if I can avoid it, I'd much prefer buttons have a key I can press. It would be great if sex scenes that have advance/pov/etc... buttons used hot keys as well.

Also really like the updated title card (that shows up in the Latest Updates page of this site), very nice!

Otherwise, good work! Looking forward to season 2!
Hey! Greetings!
As always I really appreciate your advice, it really improved the game...
I did think about putting signs on the map but since the update ended up being more work than I thought I had to make decisions about what not to implement to shorten the work a little.
What I will do starting in season 2 is leave a quest in the quest log that says where the scene with the interdimensional lenses is.
And about the POV/ZOOM I will send you a message since I have a doubt about it XD.

Glad you like the update and thanks for the feedback!

ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
advertising this game as having an android version, while the android version that's provided in the op doesn't works is just wrong.
Yeah, sorry, As I mentioned in a previous comment, I didn't know about the size limitation in the apk and when I found out I had already sent the links to the uploaders (the previous version weighed less than 2GB so there was no problem)

Most likely, season 1 will be divided into two parts ONLY FOR ANDROID and season 2 will also be separate.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
ormuz89 While reading through the thread I've seen that there is some urination and futa (and some stuff that could be perceived as ntr depending on your philosophical view of clones and alternate universe versions of yourself) content, and those are huge turn-offs for me.
So before I decide if I'm gonna try your game I would like to know if any of those kinks (or any other potentially controversial kinks) are avoidable ?

Edit : I almost forgot, I've also read that you aren't using family relation due to patreon TOS and I totally understand, but here are a few suggestions on how to get around that.

First suggestion would be to use other websites to monetize yourself, if I remember correctly subscribestar and itch.io don't have rules against incest.

My other suggestion would be to replace the names of the incest characters with variables so that it could be easily changed with a patch that would redefine those variables.

Note that if you decide to implement that you will probably need multiple variables for each characters to fit different contexts.
Here is an example of how you could structure the variables (I don't know proper coding so this will be a simplified version of what you would need to code with annotations to explain each one of them) :
Variable = regular version - patched version
Beth = Beth - Beth (regular name used by all non incest characters and Jerry or Rick when they talk directly to her)
Bethym = Beth - your mom (used by anyone talking about Beth to Morty or Summer)
Bethm = Beth - mom (used by Morty and Summer when talking to/about Beth)
Bethom = Beth - our mom ( used by Morty and Summer when talking to each other about Beth)
Bethmm = Beth - my mom (used by Morty and Summer when talking to random people about Beth)
Of the top of my head, those should cover everything but there might be some specific cases I forgot about that would require other variables.

Last edited:

ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
ormuz89 While reading through the thread I've seen that there is some urination and futa (and some stuff that could be perceived as ntr depending on your philosophical view of clones and alternate universe versions of yourself) content, and those are huge turn-offs for me.
So before I decide if I'm gonna try your game I would like to know if any of those kinks (or any other potentially controversial kinks) are avoidable ?

Edit : I almost forgot, I've also read that you aren't using family relation due to patreon TOS and I totally understand, but here are a few suggestions on how to get around that.

First suggestion would be to use other websites to monetize yourself, if I remember correctly subscribestar and itch.io don't have rules against incest.

My other suggestion would be to replace the names of the incest characters with variables so that it could be easily changed with a patch that would redefine those variables.

Note that if you decide to implement that you will probably need multiple variables for each characters to fit different contexts.
Here is an example of how you could structure the variables (I don't know proper coding so this will be a simplified version of what you would need to code with annotations to explain each one of them) :
Variable = regular version - patched version
Beth = Beth - Beth (regular name used by all non incest characters and Jerry or Rick when they talk directly to her)
Bethym = Beth - your mom (used by anyone talking about Beth to Morty or Summer)
Bethm = Beth - mom (used by Morty and Summer when talking to/about Beth)
Bethom = Beth - our mom ( used by Morty and Summer when talking to each other about Beth)
Bethmm = Beth - my mom (used by Morty and Summer when talking to random people about Beth)
Of the top of my head, those should cover everything but there might be some specific cases I forgot about that would require other variables.
Hi!
None of the tags (kinks) in the game are avoidable, sorry.

jayjay 2323

Aug 7, 2021
im suck in chapter 3 with beth and summer and i allso downloaded the bug file and still nothing for me im suck in a loop

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes