• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Rick and Morty - The Perviest Central Finite Curve [v3.0] [Ormuz89]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Lgn332

Superb game!
    I didn't start playing this game because I liked the Rick&Morty TV Show. I have started watching the Rick&Morty TV show because how much I liked this game.
    That's how good this game is.

I like the story and I like the bizarre situations the protagonists get into. Seriously, I look forward to season two to learn what happens with the crown and robed Rick. And what the female Rick and the younger one (I don't know who she is, I just started season two today) are fighting for.

The bad things, wich in my opinion don't lower the score are:
    The sandbox has little purpose. It could be improved adding more things to do, like the author did with the glasses, or hidden objects with unlock new photos in the gallery. If thats's not possible, an icon indicating where each member is would be nice to avoid clicking in empty rooms.
    There is a lack of continuity in some scenes: Beth's bush dissapear! Well, not something game changing. Most people wouldn't mind either way...
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Hampamatta

First thing first, if you dont like NTR skip this one. there are tons of content that could be concidered NTR but doesnt due to "technicalities"

Pointless point and click mechanics for a strictly linear game.

cant avoid kinks.

the renders are nice, animations are ok i guess, but the other R&M is generally better and offers far more content.

so to recap, if you dont like ALL the kinks in the tags, skip this game.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

The_Ripper

Quite well done. Would be better with some choices and navigation in the 'game' is kind of tiresome but any Rick and Morty Fan will like this quite a bit. The art style is pretty well done.

Some issues here and there, some spelling, unavoidable scenes etc.
    Might knock a star off if quality declines.
    But I think its worth your time to at least give it a go.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

harem.king

v2.9
    This is basically a kinetic novel with hidden bonus scenes and a roaming mechanic to waste your time.
    Sexually it is a focus on "free use". Don't expect to form romantic relationships.
    A sex romp through and through.
    Art is decent, it captures the authentic look while still managing to looking sexy. Which is a challenge with the original art style, one the dev rose up and met.

The story is surprisingly coherent and feels like authentic rick and morty stories, mostly.
    Yet at the same time it is just a sex romp's plot. There is also some 4th wall breaking.
    There are some occasional odd thing that crops up later.

Every few minutes you pause the story and are told something like "go to summer's room".
    As per tutorial, you are explicitly supposed to go to every OTHER room first to search for a hidden bonus scene.
    Usually peeping, sometimes interacting, sometimes peeping into other dimensions.

There are no choices to make, and all scenes are unavoidable.
    These wandering mechanics are really annoying and don't add anything to the game except extra clicks and the ability to miss some scenes that don't affect the plot in any way.
    English is not terrible but there are still occasional errors.

The game is practically free use. It is very heavy on the peeping and sharing.
    It initially sets the premise that you end up in a low testosterone world everyone else other than rick and morty has a micropenis and extreme difficulty in performing during sex. So the culture is extremely sexually open. Thus the two of you are now sex gods.
    But that premise is quickly forgotten as more and more cocks are introduced into the mix.

It also has lots of token fetishes you cannot avoid, nor can you even skip watching the scenes.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Amusingly, I came across the option to skip something finally... skip the plot that is.
    The game literally warns you in chapter 10 part 2 (just before the current update ends) that a long bit of plot is happening and asks if you want to skip it. (it still happens, you just don't bother seeing it).

Closing thoughts (in order of importance):
    1. I wish they ditched the room hunting mechanic as it just wastes your time and a bunch of clicks and breaks the flow of this novel.
    2. I wish we had some actual control over the NON sexual choices. A visual novel instead of a kinetic novel.
    3. I wish we had some actual control over the sexual choices.
    4. I wish the game stuck to its premise instead of constantly springing up new fetishes on you for one and done token scenes.

The game started out as 5 stars. But the more I am playing, the more stars are dropping.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

closetpervert904

There isnt much to say. the game is fairly decent with a good amount of scenes and animated. the animations are pretty basic and the lip bite looks wierd on some people but the story makes rick and morty sense. the art is decent for rick and morty the game has a lag when switching scenes sometime and the traveling around the house by menu seems strange since you can travel to the yard and shed by clicking on the screen.

TLDR; solid game taking a star away for the game having VERY minor optimization issues and a few too many 4th wall breaking jokes,
  6. 4.00 star(s)

alcapone847

A great addition to the Erotic R&M multi-verse. Sets up amazing scenarios, but needs to invest more in the animations. Currently brief and of very limited quality, even compared to the other R&M projects out there.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Night Mirror

Should you play this game, the answer is easy: absolutely. If that is what you want to know, read no further. It's here for free. All you are spending is some of your time, and maybe you'll find something you really enjoy.

No, you don't have to have seen the show to enjoy this game, but knowing some of the source material will improve the experience (it is a parody). As long as you get the basic concept for Rick and Morty (they travel to other dimensions and have wacky adventures), the game will make sense.

If you've made it to this paragraph, then clearly you want to know more and you're not sold yet. Instead of trying to sell you on the plus points, instead I'm going to talk about the issues I have. Yeah, that's right, the problems.

No game is perfect, and instead of rambling about everything I like (that comes later), instead I'm going to talk about the main pain points I have. If you get through those and think, "well, honestly, that doesn't sound bad", then it's time to download and play!

I have 4 main issues with this game:
    1. Wandering Mechanic
    2. Spelling and Grammar
    3. Lack of Family Names
    4. Lack of Choices
    First, the wandering mechanic. This is MY most disliked gameplay element in any game, and it is my biggest complaint here. This is usually called a sandbox, but that term is almost always misused. A wandering mechanic means you have areas to explore and things to "find" (like the story or side events), but there is no other path to take. Once you do all the things, the next story event plays, regardless of what other things did or did not click.

So it is a liner game, but with extra steps... where you can also miss story elements, which I have.

While it does annoy me sometimes, it is a system I endure because the rest of the game is excellent (well, except for the next few negatives). But it is never a system I look forward to interacting with . It isn't implemented poorly here (although there is room for improvement) , but I hate it in every game that uses it, and this is no exception.

Next up, spelling and grammar. While not the worst, there are a lot of distracting mistakes throughout. From typos to incorrect capitalization, and punctuation. It is noticeable and does detract from the game. I wish it was better, but it isn't MTL bad, or unreadable by any means.

My third issues is a lack of family names. This is going to be a very personal preference depending on how you feel about the whole incest thing, and it may not bother you at all.

The game is being pushed on patreon, so it has to adhere to their stupid, dumb, idiotic rules. This leads to things like Morty never calling Beth "Mom" or Summer his "Sister".

It does feel distracting sometimes, having a name repeat over and over, but, well, I'm just fixing it on my end. I'm not sure the dev can do too much about this one.

Lastly is a lack of choices, of any kind. There are no real choices in the game, which makes it feel like you aren't taking actions. Thing are happening, and the characters are doing them, but you have no direction in how it plays out.

While some options about what happens would be very welcome, this can be a rabbit hole of problems (especially if things start branching). Still, it would be nice to have some say over the actions a character is taking.

And that's all the things I have to complain about. Everything else about the game I freaking love! The story is fun,and I want to read more of it. The art is on style and sexy enough to "enjoy". I really like the way characters are presented in scenes, standing in the backgrounds not just dolls on a stage.

There are very few games on this site that I get excited for new content releases of, and this is one of them! So stop reading and go play!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

derfutt

Great game! Design/Drawing starts off not perfectly but you can see the artist improve in chapter 2. Would recommend - it's a good alternative to No way home and the world it's in is also kind of fun. Can't wait for later chapters. :)
  9. 4.00 star(s)

altident08

It's definitely been polished up in the latest release. They've removed the need to download multiple chapters separately and a lot of the wording and grammar has improved in the most recent chapter too. Definitely improving as time goes on and a funny parody twist.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

NEW REVIEW

v2.3

I saw that the developer put the chapters all in same game instead of separate downloads. And I was missing some Rick and Morty, and it was good to download and skim through the cartoon sex images. Bumping this up from three stars to four stars.

OLD REVIEW

I was really excited for this game when it first came out a month ago, but I'm starting to feel less excited about it. I don't like downloading a separate game for each new chapter. it creates more folders, takes up more computer space, separates scenes, and requires me to set preferences for each game download. The grammar and spelling are pretty bad. The dialogue and kinks aren't that fun. The art is good. That's what I like most about the game. The art. I hope this developer keeps making more chapters and more games like this. I would rate this game 5 stars because I love Rick and Morty adult games and I really like the art and some of the scenes. It just needs more polish and less mistakes.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

loikl

It takes 3 stars for being version 0.1, however the game is quite interesting, a parody of rick and morty after the events of season 5, visually it is quite similar to the original designs, the dialogues are consistent with the characters and the story, and although it may seem sandbox, it would actually be something similar to summertime saga (go with the girl, talk to her, see her scene, move on) without points or grinding.
    Recommended especially if you are a fan of the series or at least know what it is about.