ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
hello everyone!

As many of you may have already noticed, I have uploaded a new update on patreon and I generally upload it here a week later, unfortunately for personal reasons I had to delay the new update several times and because of this I have decided to give more privilege time to my patreons for the inconvenience

I would appreciate your patience infinitely (or if you want to join patreon, welcome!), this thread has helped me a lot to improve the game and I have always appreciated the feedback here.

Without further ado, have a good weekend! Greetings!

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019

Show less

Rick and Morty: The perviest central finite curve 3.1:

Hello everyone!

The chapter 2(PART 1) of season 2 is done!
so this is the update:
CHANGELOG:
NEW UPDATE
SEASON 2, CHAPTER 2 (PART 1): A SUMMER TALE...
Update 3.1
- At least 6 new animations:
2 new interdimensional lens animations.
4 new history scenes animations.
NOTES:
(In scenes that contain POV/ZOOM angles, two 'hotkeys' are designated to change between angles: 'right arrow' key to switch to POV/ZOOM angle and 'left arrow' key to return to the original angle. ONLY THE SCENES WITH THE POV/ZOOM BUTTON AT THE TOP RIGHT ARE THE SCENES THAT HAVE THESE ANGLES)
(There is no need to look for the lens animations in this update, they will appear on their own as the story progresses.)

Season 1 Interdimensional lenses scenes:
Pilot (Bluepants dissaster): In the garage, night time. right after the dinner scene
Chapter 2: in the dining room, afternoon time. just after the Beth and Summer scene
Chapter 3: in the living room, night time. just after the scene with the meeseex
Chapter 4: in Rick room, night time.
Chapter 5: Beth room, morning time. just after the prologue.
Chapter 7: Summer room, morning time. just after the prologue.
Chapter 10: Morty room, morning time, just after the prologue.
Chapter 10 : Jerry man cave, night time. just after the scene with Tricia.
Season 2 Interdimensional lenses scenes:
Chapter 1: In the bathrrom, afternoon time. The first time Morty is in the house
Chapter 1: Kitchen, night time. Just after the scene with Beth.
Chapter 2: (There is no need to look for the lens animations in this update, they will appear on their own as the story progresses.)
Also a Tip for finding the interdimensional lens scenes added to the quest log; Just open the quest log and if you see 'secret scene tip' it means that there is a secret scene hidden in the house, just follow the advice and you will find it quickly. This to avoid having to exit the game to read where they are. Remember to check your quest log!
To better understand the lens animations mechanic, it is recommended to start from the pilot chapter: the blue pants dissaster, you can see it automatically after the dinner scene and during Rick explaining Morty in the garage.
Thank you again for your patience and support! Without further ado, enjoy it!
TIP: REMEMBER TO CHECK EVERY ROOM BEFORE DOING THE MAIN QUEST, THIS WILL GIVE YOU A BETTER CONTEXT OF THE HISTORY (IF THE HISTORY IF OF YOUR INTEREST.)
DOWNLOAD LINKS:
NOTE 2 (I decided to leave the seasons separated in the android version so in the android link in this post only season 2 will be downloaded)

Once again, I thank you infinitely for your patience and support!
Let me now if you have any feedback.
Enjoy the game! Have fun!

ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019

Show less

Rick and Morty: The perviest central finite curve 3.1:

Hello everyone!

The chapter 2(PART 1) of season 2 is done!
so this is the update:
CHANGELOG:
NEW UPDATE
SEASON 2, CHAPTER 2 (PART 1): A SUMMER TALE...
Update 3.1
- At least 6 new animations:
2 new interdimensional lens animations.
4 new history scenes animations.
NOTES:
(In scenes that contain POV/ZOOM angles, two 'hotkeys' are designated to change between angles: 'right arrow' key to switch to POV/ZOOM angle and 'left arrow' key to return to the original angle. ONLY THE SCENES WITH THE POV/ZOOM BUTTON AT THE TOP RIGHT ARE THE SCENES THAT HAVE THESE ANGLES)
(There is no need to look for the lens animations in this update, they will appear on their own as the story progresses.)

Season 1 Interdimensional lenses scenes:
Pilot (Bluepants dissaster): In the garage, night time. right after the dinner scene
Chapter 2: in the dining room, afternoon time. just after the Beth and Summer scene
Chapter 3: in the living room, night time. just after the scene with the meeseex
Chapter 4: in Rick room, night time.
Chapter 5: Beth room, morning time. just after the prologue.
Chapter 7: Summer room, morning time. just after the prologue.
Chapter 10: Morty room, morning time, just after the prologue.
Chapter 10 : Jerry man cave, night time. just after the scene with Tricia.
Season 2 Interdimensional lenses scenes:
Chapter 1: In the bathrrom, afternoon time. The first time Morty is in the house
Chapter 1: Kitchen, night time. Just after the scene with Beth.
Chapter 2: (There is no need to look for the lens animations in this update, they will appear on their own as the story progresses.)
Also a Tip for finding the interdimensional lens scenes added to the quest log; Just open the quest log and if you see 'secret scene tip' it means that there is a secret scene hidden in the house, just follow the advice and you will find it quickly. This to avoid having to exit the game to read where they are. Remember to check your quest log!
To better understand the lens animations mechanic, it is recommended to start from the pilot chapter: the blue pants dissaster, you can see it automatically after the dinner scene and during Rick explaining Morty in the garage.
Thank you again for your patience and support! Without further ado, enjoy it!
TIP: REMEMBER TO CHECK EVERY ROOM BEFORE DOING THE MAIN QUEST, THIS WILL GIVE YOU A BETTER CONTEXT OF THE HISTORY (IF THE HISTORY IF OF YOUR INTEREST.)
DOWNLOAD LINKS:
NOTE 2 (I decided to leave the seasons separated in the android version so in the android link in this post only season 2 will be downloaded)
PC VERSION
MAC VERSION
ANDROID
Once again, I thank you infinitely for your patience and support!
Let me now if you have any feedback.
Enjoy the game! Have fun!
This one hurts XD, come on dude...

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Rick and Morty - The Perviest Central Finite Curve [v3.1] [Ormuz89] - Compressed

Win/Linux [508 MB]
- - - -

Mac [503 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Yes, there is a incest patch. It was posted here by me around month or two ago. It's not ideal but works good enough. I think referencing the patch from the main game page would be useful. "Beth" instead of "Mom" is really annoying.
Any change we could get a link to said patch? I've tried searching for it and come up with bupkus. :)

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
This is brilliant! Most Ren Py games I can make a similar edit on my own but I couldn't find the actual script for this game. I unpacked the rpa and then rpyc files but it just wasn't there.

The text of this edit is way more complex than what I've seen before. Is this the Python part of Ren Py? How did you find the script to be able to make this patch?

rogersmith

Jan 5, 2018
This is brilliant! Most Ren Py games I can make a similar edit on my own but I couldn't find the actual script for this game. I unpacked the rpa and then rpyc files but it just wasn't there.

The text of this edit is way more complex than what I've seen before. Is this the Python part of Ren Py? How did you find the script to be able to make this patch?
The patch just changes names on the fly depending on who is talking. It's not ideal, but it works in 99.9% cases.

StaticSparks

Mar 21, 2020
I threw together a gallery unlock, which should work on all versions - Enjoy.

Edit - Right click on gallery_unlock.rpy and click "Save Link As...", to download the file.

Is there a way to install for Android/apk files

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes