OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'hail_mary1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "chapter5/labels6/labelsmorty6.rpyc", line 189, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1698, in execute
  File "renpy/script.py", line 1103, in lookup

Reactions: olomolo

ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "chapter5/labels6/labelsmorty6.rpyc", line 189, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1698, in execute
  File "renpy/script.py", line 1103, in lookup
Hello!

Looking at the error information, this happens when you jump from chapter 5 to 6, so I tried the PC version and the error did not appear. For the android versions, season 1 was divided into two parts, precisely part 1 ends in chapter 5 and part 2 begins in chapter 6, I tried part 1 for android and that is where this error appeared; What the game should do is jump to the credits or the start screen but (stupid me) I forgot to direct this correctly and it was left like It had to jump from chapter 5 to 6 (which in part 1 for android cannot be done, it ends in chapter 5), There is no need to worry about content that cannot be seen because of this, there is no more content, that's where chapter 5 ends.

Sorry for the inconvenience and I will fix this for the next update.
Thanks for reporting the bug!
Greetings!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kalvinis

ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
Game ends at the same point as the last "update" with morty going to sleep. no new content at all.
My best guess is that you are playing the android version, on android the game is divided into parts, you need to download the appropriate part, the one marked in blue:
54252525.png

In the PC version it cannot be possible that it ends with Morty sleeping since the last two updates have been updates about Summer and Morty has not appeared.

Reactions: Kalvinis

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Rick and Morty - The Perviest Central Finite Curve [v3.2] [Ormuz89] - Compressed

Win/Linux [533 MB]
- - - -

Mac [528 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HowlingCurve

Oct 29, 2018
My best guess is that you are playing the android version, on android the game is divided into parts, you need to download the appropriate part, the one marked in blue:
View attachment 3812268

In the PC version it cannot be possible that it ends with Morty sleeping since the last two updates have been updates about Summer and Morty has not appeared.
I'm definitely using the pc version. Also when resizing the window or switching from windowed to fullscreen all graphical output disappears leaving a black screen. Did renpy update and break everything again because the black screen issue is happening with a lot of new renpy game updates this week. The black screen issue only persists when changing window size or between windowed and fullscreen but goes away after a restart of the game.

Last edited:

ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
I'm definitely using the pc version. Also when resizing the window or switching from windowed to fullscreen all graphical output disappears leaving a black screen. Did renpy update and break everything again because the black screen issue is happening with a lot of new renpy game updates this week. The black screen issue only persists when changing window size or between windowed and fullscreen but goes away after a restart of the game.
I downloaded the WIN/LINUX version from the main page (gofile link) and after playing it repeatedly everything works fine, just now reading your response I played the new chapter again putting it in full screen and putting it in window repeatedly and it works fine.

Since I can't replicate the problem then I can't be sure it's an issue from the build. Also I'm not sure what you mean by 'did renpy update' since to open the game it 's not necessary to use renpy, maybe I'm misunderstanding something there but anyway I'm sorry I can't help you but like I said; I have downloaded the WIN/LINUX version from the main page and after several replaying it seems that it's working fine.

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
I just finished the latest chapter. Sad that lady tentacles didn't come up to the bedroom to take on all the girls and Beth at the same time, but I suppose we can only take so much, heh. BTW I downloaded PC version and it seemed to work for me.

Reactions: ormuz_dev

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the work that the dev(s) put into this game and it's updates (the game's been great fun so far), and while this updates premise was a fun one with Summer taking over, it's just that, personally, I'm not really into futa so most of the update was a bit of a downer for me unfortunately (it is good for those who like that though, we're starting to see a variety of kinks so that's always good, I always like to see and support that).

It wasn't all gloom for me though, I do really like that Summer is starting to explore her pee fetish more now, and that we finally have a pee scene with her, I just expected it to be with, you know, her own genitalia, is all. Maybe in a future update we could get some good golden shower/water sports stuff with her and Morty peeing on each other etc. That would be pretty cool to see.

Last edited:
Reactions: ormuz_dev

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
it doesnt work. doesn't continue like previous poster said
Yep same here, my last save was January, starting that with this version just ends straight away. I'm PC.
Here is my save.

***Edit*** I see what the issue is, the end of season 1 gives end credits and thanks people for playing. This is confusing People aren't going to read the credits and will assume the game has finished. You have to click through the credits to get to the next episode

Tell a lie.... I thought the mr Poopy buthole scene was the start of episode 2, the game ends after it and season 2 doesn't trigger.

I was originally using the mega link but tried the Gofile link and it ended at the same place

That's 3 of us with the same problem so ....

Last edited:

ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
Yep same here, my last save was January, starting that with this version just ends straight away. I'm PC.
Here is my save.

***Edit*** I see what the issue is, the end of season 1 gives end credits and thanks people for playing. This is confusing People aren't going to read the credits and will assume the game has finished. You have to click through the credits to get to the next episode

Tell a lie.... I thought the mr Poopy buthole scene was the start of episode 2, the game ends after it and season 2 doesn't trigger.

I was originally using the mega link but tried the Gofile link and it ended at the same place

That's 3 of us with the same problem so ....
The end of season 1 leaves you in the main menu, just click start and then choose season 2, I get it that is expected to play from the end of season 1 to season 2 without pauses, however aside this the game is working fine. (I don't see this as a bug or build problem, but next update I will make that the end of season 1 puts the player in the screen to choose seasons.)

Reactions: Davox
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes