RPGM Rinaria's Adventure Girls Redemption

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
1627426156330.png
Name: Rinaria's Adventure Girls Redmption
Creator: Fantasy Factory

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

It's a hack n slash rpg where two girls have to work off a debt by any means necessary
Here's a link:
There is a MTL or partial one; i wouldn't know cuz there is a game breaking glitch is the MTL version that prevents you from doing damage to enemies and vise versa..... If you wanna try you hands at fixing that problem instead:

Last edited:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
i wish i knew how to MTL stuff myself..... broken engrish is better not bn able to play the game cuz you don't know where to go

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
if I can't do something the normal way, I ghetto rig it... Let's see if I can apply that to this translation problem... wish me luck

Reactions: f9account

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
so i have the mtl version and the original japanese version.... there is something in the "data" folder that prevents attacking, but switching folders entirely will just change it to japanese. that's not solving anything... I tried switching over system (in the data folder) which seemed to do something, but maybe i'm missing something else to bring back the battle graphics. two heads are better than one. I could continue my shot in the dark attempts until i succeed, but a helping mind would make things easier.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
so i have the mtl version and the original japanese version.... there is something in the "data" folder that prevents attacking, but switching folders entirely will just change it to japanese. that's not solving anything... I tried switching over system (in the data folder) which seemed to do something, but maybe i'm missing something else to bring back the battle graphics. two heads are better than one. I could continue my shot in the dark attempts until i succeed, but a helping mind would make things easier.
usually for games like this there is a script in either the map files or the common events that if translated will break the system. Just check your files and look for something that isn't text. Keep in mind not everything should be translated and half the time trying to batch translate using MTL will result in stuff like this happening.

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Nobody tried to do a proper translation because the download links provided are fucking slow and just made so that you buy a fucking premium account on those awful file hosters.

Provide better download link and people will give more attention to it.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
usually for games like this there is a script in either the map files or the common events that if translated will break the system. Just check your files and look for something that isn't text. Keep in mind not everything should be translated and half the time trying to batch translate using MTL will result in stuff like this happening.
Thx for the advice.... I'll try transferring over maps and common events to see if that solves the issue

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Nobody tried to do a proper translation because the download links provided are fucking slow and just made so that you buy a fucking premium account on those awful file hosters.

Provide better download link and people will give more attention to it.
That's like a kid crying that a test is too hard when all he had to do was a little extra studying and he would have passed... But don't worry, I'll be the teacher in this scenario and fix the problem myself through trial and error and give you an extra simple study guide as long as you're fine with Engrish mtl... it'll just take me a while since there is 125 maps and half the game can't be accessed until you get to a certain point in the game

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
here's an example of what I'm doing: map 3 is the opening town, so it can stay english, but maps 1 and 2 are battle zones so they need to stay japanese

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
That's like a kid crying that a test is too hard when all he had to do was a little extra studying and he would have passed... But don't worry, I'll be the teacher in this scenario and fix the problem myself through trial and error and give you an extra simple study guide as long as you're fine with Engrish mtl... it'll just take me a while since there is 125 maps and half the game can't be accessed until you get to a certain point in the game
I - am - talking - about - the - god - damn - SLOW - DOWNLOAD - SPEED and not about the poor MTL.

Provide a full speed download link and more people would try to translate it.

Nobody wants to wait 5-6 hours until a tiny download of around 1 GB is finished. Dude.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I - am - talking - about - the - god - damn - SLOW - DOWNLOAD - SPEED and not about the poor MTL.

Provide a full speed download link and more people would try to translate it.

Nobody wants to wait 5-6 hours until a tiny download of around 1 GB is finished. Dude.
And I was talking about the "god-damn-Slow-DOWNLOAD-SPEED" as well... How about you read the actual message and stop thinking everyone you talk to is a fckng retard... It's not like that game is the only thing you are going to be doing that day... have some tact.... you prolly have like at least 10 other things you could do why it downloads or heaven forbid while you're at school or work

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
If all i had to worry about was the game, I'd prolly have it done in 3 hours

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Map 4 prevents battle with the orcs in the dark cave.... 5 and 6 seem fine for now, but I still don't have access to all of the maps cuz of story progression. That might change

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
And I was talking about the "god-damn-Slow-DOWNLOAD-SPEED" as well... How about you read the actual message and stop thinking everyone you talk to is a fckng retard... It's not like that game is the only thing you are going to be doing that day... have some tact.... you prolly have like at least 10 other things you could do why it downloads or heaven forbid while you're at school or work
No, you clearly wasn't. You're just talking about the game and your translation you gonna do - not about the horrible slow download speed of the game itself.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
No, you clearly wasn't. You're just talking about the game and your translation you gonna do - not about the horrible slow download speed of the game itself.
Dude, you're not gonna convince me what I said is not what I said... anyone who complains about the wait time of a fucking "free" download is like child who failed a test because he felt the studying ate up to much of his time