RPGM Rinaria's Adventure Girls Redemption

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Dude, you're not gonna convince me what I said is not what I said... anyone who complains about the wait time of a fucking "free" download is like child who failed a test because he felt the studying ate up to much of his time
If I knew a quicker download site I would have found one.... you don't even have to worry about your precious download speed now, since I'm gonna do it myself... it's not gonna be the prettiest, but most ghetto things aren't. It will at least be complete and that's all that matters, right?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I have tested maps 1-12... have yet to find 8, 9, nor 10s place, so I surmise it's later in the game... I'll try more tomorrow

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
ok.... 30 of 125 maps. I'll update again once I have 50 or when I clear the area for the 1st quest or every house in the 1st town

Reactions: John573

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Doing multiples of three, so, technically, I'm done with 51 maps.... out of 51; 28 are English. 9 are confirmed English, and the other 19 are undecided because of story progression... That means the other 23 are confirmed battlegrounds which means the path to the 1st mission is complete

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
map 115 is a special map where enemies should be but there are none just a special ring.... I left it in english, so the difficulty of finding the chest in darkness is gone... just a nice way to beat bosses for no risk, but i won't tell you where it is to leave some effort in finding it

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
for reference so that I may be able to upload this when I'm done tweaking the odds and ends of a few maps. And progressing the story far enough to reach the last few maps... I don't know this game's exact playtime, so it may take a bit

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
for reference so that I may be able to upload this when I'm done tweaking the odds and ends of a few maps. And progressing the story far enough to reach the last few maps... I don't know this game's exact playtime, so it may take a bit
so how do I upload to the site?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
was wanting to upload it today, but I don't know how to upload and I can't Identify the last 31 maps because they are locked behind story progression

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
This thread confuses me quite a bit. What exactly are you trying to do?
Are you making a proper Translation and you need debugging? Or do you just want a working MTL?

Edit: on the topic of action combat in MV games the lines breaking things if translated look like this:
"<TE: Around Goblin Town [Target]>"
Basically all lines with"[対象者]" ("[Target]") in them should not be translated.
Can also be "[Subject]" or "[Targetsubject]".

Edit2: In this one you will also have a bunch of "\ #" that should be "\#"

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
In case you really just wanted a working MTL:
Here's a full MTL for v1.0.

This is only meant for someone who doesn't like auto-translator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a game release thread.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
In case you really just wanted a working MTL:
Here's a full MTL for v1.0.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
All my effort... just 31 more files and I would have truly ghetto'd a frankenstein's monster of an mtl, but spilled milk and all... Now I know ghettoing English files with Japanese files will work as long as I make sure all the Japanese files are tampered with while I use a local emulator.... Your translation is just so much better anyway.... to answer your question; it was my first attempt to upload a game or anything at all through an uploader b4.. It didn't look right to me, although I have seen that style of download b4

Reactions: Artix0

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
View attachment 1322248
Name: Rinaria's Adventure Girls Redmption
Creator: Fantasy Factory

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

It's a hack n slash rpg where two girls have to work off a debt by any means necessary
Here's a link:
There is a MTL or partial one; i wouldn't know cuz there is a game breaking glitch is the MTL version that prevents you from doing damage to enemies and vise versa..... If you wanna try you hands at fixing that problem instead:

there, this should work, right? Still not quite sure on how to do a proper link like every other game

Reactions: f9account

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
View attachment 1322248
Name: Rinaria's Adventure Girls Redmption
Creator: Fantasy Factory

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

It's a hack n slash rpg where two girls have to work off a debt by any means necessary
Here's a link:
There is a MTL or partial one; i wouldn't know cuz there is a game breaking glitch is the MTL version that prevents you from doing damage to enemies and vise versa..... If you wanna try you hands at fixing that problem instead:

Main credit for the mega link goes to Shisaye; without the assistance of, this upload would've been a broken mess of a game

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I saw there's been a lot of talk about slow download speed and sources where you can get this game. Well, I usually check AD-hentai, new games often posted there sometimes even already translated. Just in case, here is the link:

Reactions: f9account

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I saw there's been a lot of talk about slow download speed and sources where you can get this game. Well, I usually check AD-hentai, new games often posted there sometimes even already translated. Just in case, here is the link:
The game works, just click the mega link