EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
IMG_0886.png

Overview:
It's the year 20XX. A young scientist, who up until now hadn't achieved any significant breakthroughs, suddenly makes a groundbreaking discovery and invents a time machine. Or... something along those lines. With its help, he ends up in a world set in medieval times, and although his initial intention was to explore his invention, he eventually uses the technological advantage to create his own little playground.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-25
Release Date: 2024-04-24
Developer: 4skin Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

screen1.png screen2.png screen3.png Screen4.png Screen5.png Screen6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

4skin Games

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2024
4skin Games Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
Thanks for adding. <3 For some reason there were two additional download links leading to different game, don't know how it happened so i edited it.
And also thanks for positive feedback, it is really nice to read <3

Reactions: Bob69 and trackjack

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Thanks for adding. <3 For some reason there were two additional download links leading to different game, don't know how it happened so i edited it.
And also thanks for positive feedback, it is really nice to read <3
Oh did I add the wrong links? Yeah I was moving/updating quite a few games at once. I will get the right links, just added new links.

Reactions: 4skin Games

Roidesvoleurs

Mar 4, 2020
I like the game but i got poisoned and can't remove it any advice ?

And i got to the point where you get a fishing rod, talked to the mermaid but what should i do now ? i got the basement and all but where should i go to continue the game ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4skin Games

4skin Games

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2024
I like the game but i got poisoned and can't remove it any advice ?

And i got to the point where you get a fishing rod, talked to the mermaid but what should i do now ? i got the basement and all but where should i go to continue the game ?
We totally forgot about adding some notes to inform if particular character's path is finished. If someone's interested in scenes, there are three characters who can give you scene which are Mooriel, Rat monstergirl and prostitute in a tavern. There's also basic presentation of kidnapping mechanic which will be more developed in the future. Now it isn't possible to normally get enough Level of Violence stat, which is required to kidnapp a character, so we recommend editing a save to make it higher. It unlocks one additional animation.

It is really rough demo, there is not much to do, cause we didn't know if people would like our idea for the game since we are quite inexperienced in that field, but we are glad to see positivie comments, it really encourages to work on future updates, so stay tuned!

Faustus7

Apr 4, 2018
We totally forgot about adding some notes to inform if particular character's path is finished. If someone's interested in scenes, there are three characters who can give you scene which are Mooriel, Rat monstergirl and prostitute in a tavern. There's also basic presentation of kidnapping mechanic which will be more developed in the future. Now it isn't possible to normally get enough Level of Violence stat, which is required to kidnapp a character, so we recommend editing a save to make it higher. It unlocks one additional animation.

It is really rough demo, there is not much to do, cause we didn't know if people would like our idea for the game since we are quite inexperienced in that field, but we are glad to see positivie comments, it really encourages to work on future updates, so stay tuned!
Where do you go to get kidnap scene?

ori900

Sep 3, 2019

How do you edit a save?

blue12193482

Dec 7, 2021
View attachment 3423815

Overview:
It's the year 20XX. A young scientist, who up until now hadn't achieved any significant breakthroughs, suddenly makes a groundbreaking discovery and invents a time machine. Or... something along those lines. With its help, he ends up in a world set in medieval times, and although his initial intention was to explore his invention, he eventually uses the technological advantage to create his own little playground.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-08
Release Date: 2024-03-08
Developer: 4skin Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1 Demo
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3423778 View attachment 3423781 View attachment 3423782 View attachment 3423783 View attachment 3423785 View attachment 3423787
The art style is giving me princess and conquest vibes keep at it