Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-01-24] [Rinhee]

zazazas

Jun 21, 2018
To keep minimum space;
-Just uploaded the highest tier. (There is really no need to keep all tiers I think.)
-Merged some audio files and subtitles (softsubbed) together. You can see them in the file names. (Who needs 2 files for voice and no voice version?) But I added hardsubbed versions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I couldn't get the hearts and ' on the subs to display properly (some lines have %c4 or something similar at the end), so if anyone else was bothered this should fix it. Otherwise it's the same as the one ottabi posted.

If anyone's interested in doing this themselves:
1. Get the original pack with the .smi subs
2. Open them in a text editor and choose the correct encoding (korean, if it's wrong there'll be some glitchy characters, if it's right there'll be korean characters instead)
3. Copy/paste the correctly formatted text into a new sub file that doesn't use korean encoding (UTF-8 should be auto selected and work fine)
4. Open the new file in subtitle edit and save as srt
5. Mux normally

Last edited:

zexionblaze244

Dec 17, 2021
Here's the torrent that compile files from OP (Right Click > Download):
Hmm not sure if its just me but I'm getting an error on this one. Says something about an unsupported piece (64 mb). Your other torrents you've compiled have worked for me though

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Hmm not sure if its just me but I'm getting an error on this one. Says something about an unsupported piece (64 mb). Your other torrents you've compiled have worked for me though
IF you're using this malware called uTorrent, uninstall it and choose a better client, like qBittorrent, Deluge-Torrent or TransmissionBT.

gemie

Feb 2, 2021
Any updates on the Yae Miko animation?
Nope. The reward was supposed to be released on the 10th, but it's not on gumroad and the most recent patreon post was the preview for the animation. It's strange since the rewards have always been released on time for the most part, except for Shenhe in the past year.

What could have happened is that instead of making a patreon post, it was sent to Patreon supporter inboxes (and hasn't posted it on gumroad yet). I know that their discord server went through some changes and removed non-supporters from seeing the patreon channels, so my guess is that there might be longer wait time before Yae Miko will be on gumroad

Last edited: