Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-01-24] [Rinhee]

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
Thank you good sir. Think you could do it for some of the other 2021 videos that don't have a subtitles files?
You're welcome, it will be done soon! The subs included are improved versions of the subs found on spankbang videos with hardcoded subs. I corrected all of the subtitle timings and rewrote some of the text that didn't make sense.

Updates
  • [1/23/2022] Updated preview image (v2) and added English and Korean sub for 2021-12 Aegir.
  • [1/23/2022] Added steps to translate subs into other languages.
  • [1/23/2022] Added Korean subs for all current videos (Google machine translation with sub website).
  • [1/23/2022] Added 2 subs for 2020-08 Mash Kyrielight, and 2020-09 Cheshire.
  • [12/21/2021] Added 3 subs for 04 Mona, 05 Rosaria and 07 New Jersey. All 2021 subs are complete!
  • [12/21/2021] Added a screenshot with previews of all of the content available up until 2021.
========================================
English Subtitles Edited 2018-2021

Missing Subs (Can't find the English subs anywhere)

- If you have the video or subs, please share the link(s).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WIP Subs 1 (Has English sub video, but no sub file yet)
- Subs for these may eventually be created.

WIP Subs 2 (English subs, not edited)
- Subs for these will be looked over and moved to edited subs soon.

Edited Subs (Improved English edited subs)
- These are complete English subs that have been created and edited.

How to use Subtitles with VLC

How to Translate Subs into Any Language

How to Help Translate
If you have any missing subs, or created some please upload them and i'll updated the list (with your credit). It will be complete faster if anyone can help create the .srt file(s) for WIP Subs 1 (I can time and proofread them after) . I'll try to create/update the list when I can. Also, If you have any feedback to change any of the subs, or if there's any problems with the subs just let me know and I'll update them asap.

Last edited:

Dujsuscscaba

Apr 22, 2019
You're welcome, it will be done soon! The subs included are improved versions of the subs found on spankbang videos with hardcoded subs. I corrected all of the subtitle timings and rewrote some of the text that didn't make sense.

Here's a list of all the subs that are included in the attached rar.

- If you have the video / subs, please share it.

- Subs for these will be eventually created. (All 2021 subs will be done tomorrow)

If you have any missing subs, or created some please upload them and i'll updated the list (with your credit). I'll try to create/update the list when I can. Also, If you have any feedback to change any of the subs, or if there's any problems with the subs just let me know and I'll update them asap.
Dude, thank you SO MUCH now I don't need to keep a subtitle video along with the original anymore. Dude I am so damn grateful so again, THANKS

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
Dude, thank you SO MUCH now I don't need to keep a subtitle video along with the original anymore. Dude I am so damn grateful so again, THANKS
No problem! All of the 2021 subs are complete now! That's exactly what I was trying to solve myself too, lol. No more waste of HDD space to have a separate English subbed video, and it's nice having optional subs if they're available. It shouldn't take too long since the subs are already made, so I'll check and update all of the WIP 2 subs tomorrow.

Reactions: ghasha

dsad12d

Feb 21, 2021

Edit: Updated 12/21/2021
  • Added the remaining 3 subs for 04 Mona, 05 Rosaria and 07 New Jersey. All 2021 subs are now complete!
  • Added a screenshot with previews of all of the content available up until 2021.
Here's a list of all the subs that are included in the attached rar.

- If you have the video or subs, please share the link(s).

- Subs for these may eventually be created.

If you have any missing subs, or created some please upload them and i'll updated the list (with your credit). I'll try to create/update the list when I can. Also, If you have any feedback to change any of the subs, or if there's any problems with the subs just let me know and I'll update them asap.

I don't need the sub, but I was looking for preview of all his video- thank you very much for adding the preview!

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Mudrock is from Arknights, a tower defense style, mobile gacha game.

This is probably just a personal opinion, but I'm definitely looking forward to her a lot more than an overdone horny memes V-tuber. >.>"

Rion20

Jun 3, 2020
you c
The uncompressed rar is almost 54gb i think. i try to compress it better but i takes a lot of time with my potato.
I use Panda Video Compressor to compress it again, cuz i don't have pc so i compress it with android and the result its good and much better compared to other compressor apk in google play store

bainiao

Dec 21, 2021
In the absence of a complete collection of June, July, August, November, and December

77.2GB