Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-01-24] [Rinhee]

Leek_Alter

Feb 15, 2021
Yea reason they leak early maybe too horny or something because kafka
horny and dumb at same time

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
yea
its better to leak after several days or more, so that impatient horny people with money will go and just bought it (happen to me many times).

i've stopped supporting so many artist because they got leaked just hours after he post new stuff..
because, why would i paid money if i would got it shortly after it got released? i could save so much money or use the money to support other author whose works cannot be found anywhere because it doesnt got leaked.

to personally support the author because you like him? maybe. but in current economy, and knowing that you dont need to wait long before someone leaks it, its just feels not worth to spend money.

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
also nobody can know bout them if nothing gets leaked too, most people know bout most artists from sites like rule34 and this etc, as long the artist is new and have only few subscribers people should stop playing the hero for them, trust me they will have what to eat if their post gets leaked quick, especially the ones with a lot of subscribers and if most of them if they didnt had overpriced commissions maybe people wouldn't look for their work for free
If i have to calculate how much my collection would cost if i bought everything legit it would cost me millions , its simply not a choice for a lot of people to support so many artists at the same time..