Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-08-04] [Rinhee]

Rion2001

Nov 12, 2020
wait, this one faster than usually is... how about the quality of video? (animation and VO i mean)
The quality of the colour, shadow etc seem more down grade than before but nevermind its still good tho, and maybe its the right choice for him/her for taking rest since its affect his/her work more later if he/she not

Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024
St. Louis X-ray version anyone?
Its in the previous page. I forgot which link had it. I think the one with the entire Rinhee collection. It was on Mega.

What I wanna know is why he didn't release English subs for Anis. Unless this is a new thing where he won't sub stuff anymore I wonder why he skipped that one

Reactions: Rion2001 and 33x33

Rion2001

Nov 12, 2020
Its in the previous page. I forgot which link had it. I think the one with the entire Rinhee collection. It was on Mega.

What I wanna know is why he didn't release English subs for Anis. Unless this is a new thing where he won't sub stuff anymore I wonder why he skipped that one
If he won't sub stuff anymore then why did he/she still make the Korean sub, idk maybe for now he/she just don't have the mood to sub it

GerryAtric

Oct 8, 2021

again, theyre ALL released with subs, just nobody's sharing them because
because-fuck-them-why.gif

either get it subbed off gumroad or whatever else there is that Rinhee uses.

Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024
again, theyre ALL released with subs, just nobody's sharing them because
View attachment 3813373

either get it subbed off gumroad or whatever else there is that Rinhee uses.
Wow, guess you were right. I didn't believe it because he has like, what, over 2k subs or osmething? And not a single leak of the english subtitles? Even on websites like rule34video they usually have the files up within hours of his posts. How can the subs be this closely guarded secret for such a popular artist?

That'd be like Michael Jackson still being alive, releasing a new song, but ITS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND

Here they are. These are the rewards from their PixivFanbox which includes the Eng subs.

Anis:

St. Louis:

The links are temporary, so it would be nice if someone could archive them.
TYSM for this. Someone else in the thread has a mega folder with the uncompressed files, but I'll definitely do my thing with the AV1 conversions and put the subs onto an MKV for both videos.

Jim2tolive

Nov 23, 2019
Wow, guess you were right. I didn't believe it because he has like, what, over 2k subs or osmething? And not a single leak of the english subtitles? Even on websites like rule34video they usually have the files up within hours of his posts. How can the subs be this closely guarded secret for such a popular artist?

That'd be like Michael Jackson still being alive, releasing a new song, but ITS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND

TYSM for this. Someone else in the thread has a mega folder with the uncompressed files, but I'll definitely do my thing with the AV1 conversions and put the subs onto an MKV for both videos.
It is possible that it was NDA made with Rinhee and the supporter.

Lk13

Nov 7, 2023
Seems like Gofile now requires a premium account to download stuff. Rough. Will just wait for someone to put them elsewhere.

VNRG

Nov 27, 2020
Seems like Gofile now requires a premium account to download stuff. Rough. Will just wait for someone to put them elsewhere.
wrong, only if you wanna download multiple files at once, e.g. you wanna download the whole folder at once, but if you download files 1 by 1, it still works, cuz I just tested it

Lk13

Nov 7, 2023
wrong, only if you wanna download multiple files at once, e.g. you wanna download the whole folder at once, but if you download files 1 by 1, it still works, cuz I just tested it
You were right, my bad. It was getting blocked by my addblockers for some reason, never had that issue before.

Reactions: VNRG

Exhumed.Cadaver

Jun 2, 2024
Here they are. These are the rewards from their PixivFanbox which includes the Eng subs.

Anis:

St. Louis:

The links are temporary, so it would be nice if someone could archive them.
Thanks a lot bud. super well organized folders also :cool:

joe3339

Oct 12, 2017
For the Anis video subtitles, anyone else's ENG.smi subtitles have "¢¾" in place of what's supposed to be a heart unicode for all the lines of text? For example, the line at 2:18-2:24 says "Resist a little longer, okay?¢¾"