Others - Completed - Rinkan Hut [Final] [TnDoys]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Lionily

[Final] Pretty simple and inductive sex scene simulator, great amounth of clothing customization. Animations can be combined depending on which tools are used. Pixelated style matches up with the game looking, so does the censorship. Face details can provide a unique experience during playthrough as well as different body reactions.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Old|Glory

This game is fullfit my trust it have interesting gameplay and plenty of actions. Sound and animation are on the point. I have enjoed this masterpiece and can say that you will have this game for a decent time, this is not come and go type game, even in the end when you seen every possible action It's have some interest to try it in other set. 5\5 Everyone who love bondage\slave\pixel games will enjoy this game I promise it cost time for spending.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

NapNappingNepNep

This game is great, an interactive segs. Even tho this is "raped" but is just so good that I don't care lol.

STORY [5/10]
    None. Use your fantasy, that's the story. So I give it 5

Let's just say... Make-up fantasies.

GAMEPLAY [9/10]

The gameplay is interactive and is fun, every action has their own impact. Sadly is a button click and not mouse goes up and down. But is still good ngl.

Let's just say... This action, actually does something.

ART [10/10]

Beautiful pixel art, I love it!

Let's just say... Retro/pixel art style game is cool.

CHARACTER [5/10]

What are you expecting? Just see my review on story, it's the same.

Let's just say... Make-up fantasies S2.

SOUND [10/10]

The moaning, sfx and everything for me is lively, and has some expression to it so I really enjoying the sound in this game.

Let's just say... Eargasm.

*COUGH COUGH CONTENT* [10/10]

There is quite a lot of option, hand, sword, and segs tool. Sadly u can't use 2 item at the same time (sword while groping with hand). But the fact that every action has some impact making the segs so much fun to do so.

Let's just say... Horny to the max level.

BUG SPRAY [8/10]

For me the bugs is just... Can't cum while she cum, thats it...

Let's just say... People say there is alot of bug, but I only see once.

KNOWLADGE POWER [7/10]

You don't need one, but if you want. There is a "new" version this game has that included a 2 guide image of what each does.

Let's just say... I cam figure this one out, no need help.

MISCELLENIOUS OUT OF TOPIC [8/10]

The fact that you can cum alot to her is asthonishing, you can do alot to her. and I suprise that you can go deeper into her pussy cat. Dayyum girl.

Let's just say... Hahaha... Cum-mummy.

CONCLUSION ENDING [9/10]

Download it if you want quick chum bucket, but if you want a rich content. Maybe give it a try yourself!

Let's just say... Segs experience.

[I need some sleep man, I'm tired...]
  4. 5.00 star(s)

EmIarMitee

Simple but nice sex sim well worth the 5 stars considering there aren't many other games that feature what it has.

PROS:

- Nice pixel art graphics, may not be realistic but are solid and it's the type of pixel art that has a lot of detail and you can see everything
    - Several toys to play with and insert WHILE simultaneously fucking other hole or inserting something into ass/pussy and fucking same hole, not many games offer this
    - Vaginal, anal and oral
    - XRAY!!!
    - multiple creampies
    - condoms
    - CERVIX PENETRATION!
    - Cum inside or outside
    - Clothing removal, full or partial

CONS:

- Not much else in terms of content
    - Not much reaction from the girl aside from some moans
    - No option to play it as good guy or develop any relationship with the girl
    - No other gameplay aside from sex like talking, dating, eating, sleeping, going on dates, shopping
    - Only one sex position
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

Rinkan Hut is a fairly simple game where you molest and rape the girl you've apparently got chained in your basement. There's no story, no words, no choices, nothing but a handful of toys with which to play with the girl until you get bored. There's a decent enough amount of variety to keep you engaged for maybe an hour, but that's about it. The girl makes a little bit of noise and has good reactions, but there's just not enough here for a truly glowing review.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

DedL0l

Actually good, just one character but there's a lot of things you are able to do, people who likes interaction will like this, prior that they dont mind the 2d art. Im looking forward to more of this dev's work from now on! Pinned!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

LatentVirtue

Short & sweet. A sandbox type game where you can use different tools to interact with the girl. The pixel graphics look stylish, while still faithfully conveying the details you want to see.

The girl has changing reactions that progress depending on what you interact with, with what intensity, and how long. The focal point of these kinds of games are the girl's reactions, and this game nails it. The reactions are lovely and cute (for a hentai setting), and never become too over-the-top, or annoying.

The game doesn't have a lot of content, but has plenty for a quick wank.