Unity - Completed - RIONA'S NIGHTMARE [Final] [E-made+]

1. 4.00 star(s)

JoeTermin

Summary: this game is okayish. Not one I'll replay, but probably worth downloading once, especially if you like horror.

Gameplay: typical, simple controls, straightforward side-scroller with rape on hit, though there's little dififculty, you'll rarely die if you have reflexes.

H-scenes: the animations are decent and there's a good amount of them. Half of the anims are guro (traps/saws) but can be avoided.

The story/ambience is a bit creepy and there's a good amount of guro scenes, this is a big turn off for me but still didn't prevent me from enjoying the game overall.

Conclusion: 4/5 as this game is really just average in every aspect but that's still better than 90% of what we've seen in the past weeks.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Radience

this game is really bad i would give a 1.5 out of 5.

the whole game is you walking a straight path with the WORST looking attack animation i have ever seen and for some reason her bare hands can one/two shot almost all enemies wich are most zombies/machines /demons wich is really funny since the mc is a normal girl...

the gameplay is really bad and bosses are... ok i guess? but still the only somewhat decent thing in this game is the hentai scenes wich some of them are actually decent/funny but they are not enough to compesate the whole game, you won't miss anything if you just use the cheat to see all the scenes.