• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Rise of the Lewdomancer [Ch. 1] [the gobloid]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
Capture.PNG
Overview:
Rise of the Lewdomancer is an adult Card based RPG following the tale of a young soldier sent on a quest to subdue the Demon Queen, who has been using her demonic troops to harrass the human Empire. Though, not all is as it seems....​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-27
Release Date: 2021-11-26
Developer: the gobloid -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -

Capture.PNG ANl_i2.png bce9MK.png r5k5EC.png

Last edited:

El Presidente

Jun 11, 2018
I love it, it's a shame it's very laggy but is a good card game, you could understand what are you doing.
Meaby in future need more combo card, for now is very good

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
It was all going well, until the cooking mini-game. I'm asked to make a fish stew, so pick up a fish but then I can't interact with anything... the tutorial images would lead me to believe that I take the fish over to the chopping board and then to the pot... but nothing would interact only the fish barrel (that says I'm already holding a fish) and the girl who says I've got nothing!

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018
Those herbs get me nothing, snakes or encounter, after like 20 searches for herbs still nothing. Am I doing something wrong to get those 3 herbs?

lewdAccount92645

Jul 20, 2020
I like card games, and that succubus butt looks nice. Hopefully this game is actually finished someday. Generally if a game isn't already finished the day it's uploaded, I expect it to never be finished at all, with very few exceptions.

obake

Oct 4, 2017
when I saw that lewdo-mancer I thought the dev would be going for ludo with lewds, but I guess this works too

LordBalkara

Oct 31, 2017
Anyone figure out what the Deck Boxes and Sleeves do?
I tried saving and buying them but they don't show up in my inventory as items nor did the shop list any stat changes.
Edit: Nevermind, figured it out. They're purely cosmetic and just change how the back of your cards look for sleeves(something you only ever see in-game for the few second animation between picking an attacking card and the battle starting) and what the box of your deck looks like (something you only see when deckbuilding).
Pretty useless, would be better as an unlockable rather than something you spend two booster packs worth of essences on.

Last edited:

LordBalkara

Oct 31, 2017
I love card game themed h games.
Me too, I wish there was a tag or something for it.

It was all going well, until the cooking mini-game. I'm asked to make a fish stew, so pick up a fish but then I can't interact with anything... the tutorial images would lead me to believe that I take the fish over to the chopping board and then to the pot... but nothing would interact only the fish barrel (that says I'm already holding a fish) and the girl who says I've got nothing!
According to the itch.io, there was a bug with the cooking minigame that caused that. They updated it to fix it there.

Those herbs get me nothing, snakes or encounter, after like 20 searches for herbs still nothing. Am I doing something wrong to get those 3 herbs?
Sometimes they give herbs, sometimes its just snakes or an encounter. You'll just have to keep checking until you find one with herbs.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes