RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hello, hello! Took a while because of the end of the year and a bit of a delay on the development process, but now we're finally back to releasing builds! You can get the new build right here!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Changelog:
This release adds Briwala's romance route, you can finally put a ring on your favourite tiefling! (Ring may not be for the finger). We also added a new scene where Catherine receives a big reward from her troops for her latest victory.

1 New Scenes

1 New Sex Scene

15k words added.

New Sex Scenes

- Catherine and Briwala (Rough, Futanari, Edging)

New Scenes

- A Queen Rises - For her victory in the Battle of the River, Catherine is crowned as the first sovereign of Valante in the last centuries. All hail Queen Catherine Belrose, first of her name.
Hey Necro, does Cat&Briala scene happens in which moment of the story? Wondering if i have a save file close to it or if i will need to restart to check her route. :unsure:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Hey Necro, does Cat&Briala scene happens in which moment of the story? Wondering if i have a save file close to it or if i will need to restart to check her route. :unsure:
Its at chapter 11, though if you qualify for her route (did her last sex scene), the scene will show up if you load a save that already passed it.

anonwk3

Oct 25, 2021
Has anyone found their progress blocked since the new update I started a New save and once I got to the camp Maruius does not pop up to progress the plot I've spoken to everybody in town and in the staging camp and all I can do is enter catherines tower or go the camp and batria maps

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
Hi Necro, I wanted to ask how long are you planning to finish the game this year, will there be a bad ending scene and will we see the main villain of the game and if so, who is this man, woman, lamia, elf, dwarf, etc?

sashasohot

Oct 10, 2019
The update was really nice. Briwala is my favourite character so it was very satisfying to see her get a dedicated route, I only wish that the route was implemented earlier in the story so we would get at least one dialogue scene with Catherine. The coronation scene was the dessert I didn't know I wanted, and I especially liked the evil variant.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios
Dec 16, 2018
- A Queen Rises - For her victory in the Battle of the River, Catherine is crowned as the first sovereign of Valante in the last centuries. All hail Queen Catherine Belrose, first of her name.
Just wanted to ask if the number of casualties that is talked at the beginning of a scene is the same regardless your approach for battle or nah?

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Is there a way to edit the keybindings? I'd love to have "Hide" mapped to middle mouse button as in Ren'Py games. Not using a keyboard most of the time.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Hey! Sorry for taking so long to reply, but here we go!

Has anyone found their progress blocked since the new update I started a New save and once I got to the camp Maruius does not pop up to progress the plot I've spoken to everybody in town and in the staging camp and all I can do is enter catherines tower or go the camp and batria maps
It really shouldn't happen, but there is the possibility for it to happen. There's a bottleneck in the story, and the event to leave Batria only fires when you've done a couple of other events. If you done them all, it should have fired so I'm not too sure what's happening. Could you send me your save file so I could take a closer look?

Neicro can we please get kyo route afther the release or post game plaese
Not in the plans at the moment, sorry.

Hi Necro, I wanted to ask how long are you planning to finish the game this year, will there be a bad ending scene and will we see the main villain of the game and if so, who is this man, woman, lamia, elf, dwarf, etc?
We really want to have it done before the end of the year. We like working on Rise but we have so many other ideas that we also want to work on, so we won't be working on it any more than we need to. (Though we need to make the game be aweasome! So that takes time)

I might add a bad end with the villain, not sure yet. And for who it is... That would be telling. :sneaky:

I have been thinking of adding a "bad end" route where Catherine gets enslaved early in the game and goes through the game as a slave. I'm thinking Jean would be behind that route, as an alternative to the Jeanne route, but people have asked for Kyo too, and just adding a new character would also be easier, so we're not entirely sure yet.

The update was really nice. Briwala is my favourite character so it was very satisfying to see her get a dedicated route, I only wish that the route was implemented earlier in the story so we would get at least one dialogue scene with Catherine. The coronation scene was the dessert I didn't know I wanted, and I especially liked the evil variant.
Thanks! Glad to hear that you enjoyed it!
I am working on adding more dialogue for the routes, they just take a little bit as there's a lot of them and I want to make then fun and rewarding without taking too long to get through. Writing less is always harder than writing more.

Just wanted to ask if the number of casualties that is talked at the beginning of a scene is the same regardless your approach for battle or nah?
Hum... Pretty sure it's different, but I can't recall out of the top of my mind.

Is there a way to edit the keybindings? I'd love to have "Hide" mapped to middle mouse button as in Ren'Py games. Not using a keyboard most of the time.
Not at the moment, though that's probably something I should look into.

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
Hey! Sorry for taking so long to reply, but here we go!

It really shouldn't happen, but there is the possibility for it to happen. There's a bottleneck in the story, and the event to leave Batria only fires when you've done a couple of other events. If you done them all, it should have fired so I'm not too sure what's happening. Could you send me your save file so I could take a closer look?

Not in the plans at the moment, sorry.

We really want to have it done before the end of the year. We like working on Rise but we have so many other ideas that we also want to work on, so we won't be working on it any more than we need to. (Though we need to make the game be aweasome! So that takes time)

I might add a bad end with the villain, not sure yet. And for who it is... That would be telling. :sneaky:

I have been thinking of adding a "bad end" route where Catherine gets enslaved early in the game and goes through the game as a slave. I'm thinking Jean would be behind that route, as an alternative to the Jeanne route, but people have asked for Kyo too, and just adding a new character would also be easier, so we're not entirely sure yet.

Thanks! Glad to hear that you enjoyed it!
I am working on adding more dialogue for the routes, they just take a little bit as there's a lot of them and I want to make then fun and rewarding without taking too long to get through. Writing less is always harder than writing more.

Hum... Pretty sure it's different, but I can't recall out of the top of my mind.

Not at the moment, though that's probably something I should look into.

I have been thinking of adding a "bad end" route where Catherine gets enslaved early in the game and goes through the game as a slave
Please, please, please, it would be great to have a slave ending where kytrint can become a slave or an incubator for breeding. It would be damn cool to see Catherine pregnant.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Release it as a separate reworked stand-alone version of the game as alt universe storyline, and call it "Fall of the Dark Flower". :p

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Also I want kyo but not like this I wish for romancing her has a dominant role and she is the submassive

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Kyo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jean. :cool::love:

Only tthing Jean deserves is a 30cm dildo in his butt. :p

anonwk3

Oct 25, 2021

I believe this is the correct save file, also I noticed that Victor was appearing in his demon form all the time after I first encountered him so dunno if the game was trying let me know something was off

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I believe this is the correct save file, also I noticed that Victor was appearing in his demon form all the time after I first encountered him so dunno if the game was trying let me know something was off
Oooooh! Yeah, there is an issue where if you are playing the game, then go back to the main menu and start a new game, some variables are not properly reset. I have fixed this in the latest version but the one here still does not have that fix. Victor showing up as a daemon from the get go means that the save file is not properly reset. Which explains why you wouldn't be able to progress, there's a variable that blocks the check of the final event, and if it is already set to true you would just stop there.
I apologize for the inconvenience, but the only thing you can do is start a new game. As long as you don't load anything before starting the new game it will work properly and get you a clean save file.

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
Are there gonna be a slave route or not ?
This is what NecroBunny said a week ago:

"I have been thinking of adding a "bad end" route where Catherine gets enslaved early in the game and goes through the game as a slave. I'm thinking Jean would be behind that route, as an alternative to the Jeanne route, but people have asked for Kyo too, and just adding a new character would also be easier, so we're not entirely sure yet."

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes