Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
is Labashi scene in chapter 3 unavoidable? cus no matter what options i pick it always ends with sex scene started new save cus my old one is bugged beyond saving

wikshdyt

Jun 22, 2020
Wow your art is so cool! Can't wait to see more of this project you have in the works. :giggle:
I COMPLETELY missed this for some reason but wow!! Thanks so much! I'll do my best!

I agree, those characters are nicely drawn .:love:
( I just hope the story & game is something that would interest me . . . :unsure:)
Thanks for the compliments! I can only hope so too, I've got a vision that I'll do my very best to execute...! :D

Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
The sex scene? Yeah, it's very much avoidable. Just don't choose pink options.
yea i have no idea what pink options are i tried every possible dialogue option combination with him but it always leads to sex scene so im just gonna assume that that save is also bugged, on side note is legion camp supposed to be available in chapter 3?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
yea i have no idea what pink options are i tried every possible dialogue option combination with him but it always leads to sex scene so im just gonna assume that that save is also bugged, on side note is legion camp supposed to be available in chapter 3?
You know, the "playing-like cards", you have sometimes show up, ( usually 3 to 4 of them), for making decisions ?

Well, the ones that have a "pink-heart" card-back like pattern . . . are the ones that the Dev, was referring to .

Hope that helps ! :cool:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
No. Something weird is going on with your game. Try doing this, go to the save folder and delete everything, then open the game and start a new save. The save folder is at C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Necro Bunny Studios

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pr0phet

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Hey ya'll, v0.11.2 is now available! This is going to be our last release this year and we're going out on a 2 week break to enjoy the holidays and recuperate! We wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year in advance!

--------------------------------------------------------

This release adds the defensive part of the Battle of the River, which completes all the options for the battle. It also adds Marius romance route. Get the choice of marrying him, or keeping things casual so you can continue to sleep around!

1 New Scenes

1 New Sex Scene

21k words added.

New Sex Scenes

- Catherine and Marius (Vanilla, Hand holding, Romance)

New Scenes

- Battle of the River (Defensive Variant)

Joint311

Jul 13, 2022
Hey ya'll, v0.11.2 is now available! This is going to be our last release this year and we're going out on a 2 week break to enjoy the holidays and recuperate! We wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year in advance!

This release adds the defensive part of the Battle of the River, which completes all the options for the battle. It also adds Marius romance route. Get the choice of marrying him, or keeping things casual so you can continue to sleep around!

Download

1 New Scenes

1 New Sex Scene

21k words added.

New Sex Scenes

New Scenes

wasnt this in the other one you released?

shadow415

Oct 14, 2019
wow this is still going on. Is it still 90% lesbian or is it more equally spread out now ?

Last edited:

sashasohot

Oct 10, 2019

Download

1 New Scenes

1 New Sex Scene

21k words added.

New Sex Scenes

New Scenes

The update was great, I really liked Marius' proposal and scene, it was surprisingly wholesome. For the battle, I enjoyed the defensive part a lot more, both the character interactions, especially Elanor learning to not be racist, and the art. Catherine and Victor looked so cool and menacing and Elanor looked awesome with that confident expression. Enjoy you break and Merry Christmas.

gatoterran

May 27, 2019
I think I'm having the same problem with the dude from before being unable to see the Marius scene, in my case I was locked in the vampiress dom route, even if I refused her route her scenes were popping out, making me unable to see the new Marius scene, the new story scenes where working as intended. So I loaded a earlier save before the vampiress route choice and this time I was able to refuse her route and start the Marius' one. But this time I was unable to see the story events like the attack, the dragon and the one with Victor. They never popped out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios
Sep 27, 2020
Hey I am a bit stuck?
I am passing the days and no new places are unlocking for me to visit.
Things I have recently completed:
- fought off the underground hive mind demons that remind me of mind flayers
- took over the tavern and found a bard and new supplier (furry guy who gives you witch costume)
- just got jennen as a slave
- briwilla came over and we had cop role play
- bard came over and said secret lore on how elara created the weave using the song of creation.

Is this the farthest the story goes atm?

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
i though when early release this game will be darker, now its becoming vanila game, even the bad end doesn't feels like bad end

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes