JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
How to resize game window in windowed mode? I can't drag the edges like in most games...

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
How to resize game window in windowed mode? I can't drag the edges like in most games...
It's my fault, I made a mistake when exporting the build and didn't give proper windowed support for the game. But, I just finished updating the download links with a new version of the game. It now has a toggle button on preferences to go into windowed mode and allows you to resize the window at will!

Reactions: JadeKitten

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Dang. Well written dialogue, interesting characters that have wills and motivations that are unique and flavorful, and saucy sex scenes. The artwork isn't anything to sneer at, either. Oh, and even a spontaneous helping of the vitamin D for futa, with plenty of potential for further shenanigans. It is certainly early yet, but at this rate I'm pretty danged sure the dev is en route to full blown sexy bingo.

I honestly loved how cute and awkward the would-be knight was portrayed, which was all kinds of endearing yet occasionally badass rolled into one. The protagonist, at least with the picks/route I was angling for (unsurprisingly attempting to bump and grind with every remotely enticing situation, and failing that, just being generally helpful and snarky) had a surprising combination of empathy and apathy for the world and her situation, and the way the background lore was weaved into the conversation without being a super painful exposition dump was a huge plus.

Her self awareness, and capacity to recognize her rival spellcaster as actually better than her in terms of raw power, but being a waste of motivation and space was also a neat touch.

Honestly, even with all the glorious hot and heavy stuff, I'm pretty curious where the story is going to go, and that is a fantastic thing. Bonus points for the spontaneous written events to snowball not just once, but twice.

If there was anything that stuck out in terms of things that felt a little off or potentially missing, it'd probably involve the kobolds and a couple other things:

One, they (ze kobolds) were drawn to in a terribly adorable style despite making with all the murder and mayhem, and almost too cutesy result clashed a bit with the art style of the rest of the cast. But then again, maybe it was intentional. A minor nitpick at best.

Two, I was kind of hoping the dynamic duo would make a mistake here or there and end up shagging their way into and out of a sticky situation side by side, but it may be too early yet for them to have developed that solid a bond.

Three, I suppose it may be a bit out of character, but when the master was introduced I was not dissapointed in any way beyond the fact that the apprentice couldn't choose to outright attempt to ply her charms on her mentor. I'm sure she's been burned (nearly to death) in events prior, but even so.. yeah. She's got defensive walls and issues up the whazoo, but there's definately some serious potential there.

Four, why oh why would you introduce a cantrip style spell to clean the spunk gunk from our courageous cast members appearances? Woe! Alas! And woe again!

But seriously devs: good stuff. If the next chapter is nearly as good as the first I'm pretty sure I'm morally obliged to lob admiration and small donations in thy general direction. This was a fun discovery in the middle of a rather rubish and murky month, so much obliged.

Reactions: Lw6041

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Dang. Well written dialogue, interesting characters that have wills and motivations that are unique and flavorful, and saucy sex scenes. The artwork isn't anything to sneer at, either. Oh, and even a spontaneous helping of the vitamin D for futa, with plenty of potential for further shenanigans. It is certainly early yet, but at this rate I'm pretty danged sure the dev is en route to full blown sexy bingo.

I honestly loved how cute and awkward the would-be knight was portrayed, which was all kinds of endearing yet occasionally badass rolled into one. The protagonist, at least with the picks/route I was angling for (unsurprisingly attempting to bump and grind with every remotely enticing situation, and failing that, just being generally helpful and snarky) had a surprising combination of empathy and apathy for the world and her situation, and the way the background lore was weaved into the conversation without being a super painful exposition dump was a huge plus.

Her self awareness, and capacity to recognize her rival spellcaster as actually better than her in terms of raw power, but being a waste of motivation and space was also a neat touch.

Honestly, even with all the glorious hot and heavy stuff, I'm pretty curious where the story is going to go, and that is a fantastic thing. Bonus points for the spontaneous written events to snowball not just once, but twice.

If there was anything that stuck out in terms of things that felt a little off or potentially missing, it'd probably involve the kobolds and a couple other things:

One, they (ze kobolds) were drawn to in a terribly adorable style despite making with all the murder and mayhem, and almost too cutesy result clashed a bit with the art style of the rest of the cast. But then again, maybe it was intentional. A minor nitpick at best.

Two, I was kind of hoping the dynamic duo would make a mistake here or there and end up shagging their way into and out of a sticky situation side by side, but it may be too early yet for them to have developed that solid a bond.

Three, I suppose it may be a bit out of character, but when the master was introduced I was not dissapointed in any way beyond the fact that the apprentice couldn't choose to outright attempt to ply her charms on her mentor. I'm sure she's been burned (nearly to death) in events prior, but even so.. yeah. She's got defensive walls and issues up the whazoo, but there's definately some serious potential there.

Four, why oh why would you introduce a cantrip style spell to clean the spunk gunk from our courageous cast members appearances? Woe! Alas! And woe again!

But seriously devs: good stuff. If the next chapter is nearly as good as the first I'm pretty sure I'm morally obliged to lob admiration and small donations in thy general direction. This was a fun discovery in the middle of a rather rubish and murky month, so much obliged.
Aaaaaah! Thank you so much for your kind words! Let me just wipe my tears here real quick!

Going over real quick over your points.
1 - Yes, they might have come out a bit too cute. We're experimenting with new ways to present the combat scenes for chapter two. But trust me, badder and not all cute monsters are coming to the game pretty soon!

2 - The first quest, in narrative terms, was pretty much a way for the two characters to bond and put aside some of their differences, so you can expect them to be working much more as a cohesive unit in chapter 2.

3 - Kyo is evil made flesh! Anyone that was exposed to her for too long would suffer from shock in her presence. But, as Catherine grows, so will her ability to stand up to her Master.

4 - I have asked the artist, repeatedly I might add, to draw the characters sprites with spunk! She has, thus far, outsmarted me at every turn. But, this post might be the weapon I need to finally force her hand! So, from a man of culture to another... Thank you.

And, we are aiming to make chapter 2 even better than the first one! When we get so much love and support from the community, how can we not?

Wait, is this only a lesbian/futa game because of so I've lost interest
It's not only that although it features quite a bit. Still, there is one straight sex scene and we will be adding more with time as well.

Last edited:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Thank you for the game NecroBunnyStudios! I'm looking forward to see where the game goes. Hopefully it will have more amazing yuri and futa content.
Thank you so much for the review and the kind words!!! We're really happy to hear that you enjoyed it. You can bet that we already have more futa and yuri content ready, and we can't wait to add even more of it in the future!

• Love
Reactions: RHFlash

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
She temporarily turns into a futa with a potion, but that potion will feature again in future scenes. Also, we already have some dedicated futa characters in the works.
Yay! I hope Catherine can steal the recipe from the Master, so that she can brew the potion as she sees fit. Or maybe even turn it into a spell...

A couple of questiones:
  1. The MC is usually able to answer in many different ways, and the four suites (diamonds, hearts, clubs, spades) in the background of each choice seem to indicate a dialogue wheel of sorts. Will the kinds of answers the MC gives (combined with actions) affect what kind of person the MC is/becomes or is it mainly dressing?
  2. Will the aggressive/arrogant/asshole responses lead to different sorts of sex than the good/flirty ones, or are they just the "wrong" answer, possibly used by the player when he/she doesn't want to engage in sex anyways?
  3. And consequently, will there be times where Catherine can choose to engage in morally questionable sexual relations (blackmail, exploitation, dominance, rape, bying prostitutes, demanding sex as payment and so on), or is the sex slated as vanilla through and through? So far, the sex has been vanilla, but other choices certainly hasn't, most notably
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Yay! I hope Catherine can steal the recipe from the Master, so that she can brew the potion as she sees fit. Or maybe even turn it into a spell...

A couple of questiones:
  1. The MC is usually able to answer in many different ways, and the four suites (diamonds, hearts, clubs, spades) in the background of each choice seem to indicate a dialogue wheel of sorts. Will the kinds of answers the MC gives (combined with actions) affect what kind of person the MC is/becomes or is it mainly dressing?
  2. Will the aggressive/arrogant/asshole responses lead to different sorts of sex than the good/flirty ones, or are they just the "wrong" answer, possibly used by the player when he/she doesn't want to engage in sex anyways?
  3. And consequently, will there be times where Catherine can choose to engage in morally questionable sexual relations (blackmail, exploitation, dominance, rape, bying prostitutes, demanding sex as payment and so on), or is the sex slated as vanilla through and through? So far, the sex has been vanilla, but other choices certainly hasn't, most notably
First of all, thank you so much for the review, it made us really happy to know that you enjoyed our game! And yes, english is not our native language but we will try to improve on it as much as possible going forward!

Now! Answering your questions.

1 - We want to give as much weight to the decisions as we possibly can. We already have a system that we are aiming to have implemented by the next chapter, which will give Catherine traits based on the type of decisions she makes. Then, the world and the other characters will react based on those traits. You can read more about it in this on our Patreon page where we go over the features we have planned for chapter 2!

2 - Maybe, there is one scene planned right now that will play out differently based on if you had sex with Eleanor or not, it will lead to a different scene in either case. But for now, the non-romance options are mostly for people wanting to avoid certain fetishes. It should be noted though, that the romance card is there mostly to mark where the sex scenes are, they are not necessarily just "flirty/good" options.

3 - Well,
Rape is something that we are not really comfortable with and as so we will not be adding it to the game. Now, considering the other things you mentioned... There are already some of them planned and the rest do have a chance of making into the game, especially if there is a demand for it!

We do want to build a gray world with tough choices but we never want any of the choices to feel "wrong" in the sense that choosing this will just penalize you. It is definitely a challenge, but one that we welcome and will do our best to make work.

Ah! You can also bet that Catherine will do her very best to steal that potion's recipe from her Master! :sneaky:

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Hmm, it seems kinda weird how Eleanor seems to be the main character. Feels like I picked player 2

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Hmm, it seems kinda weird how Eleanor seems to be the main character. Feels like I picked player 2
Hmmm, I don't quite agree with that, but I can definitely see where you are coming from. Perhaps I did switch the PoV to her a bit too much and made too many scenes involving her. Either way, thank you for your feedback! I will keep it in mind as I write chapter 2.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
First of all, thank you so much for the review, it made us really happy to know that you enjoyed our game! And yes, english is not our native language but we will try to improve on it as much as possible going forward!
No problem and where are you from?

1 - We want to give as much weight to the decisions as we possibly can. We already have a system that we are aiming to have implemented by the next chapter, which will give Catherine traits based on the type of decisions she makes. Then, the world and the other characters will react based on those traits. You can read more about it in this on our Patreon page where we go over the features we have planned for chapter 2!
Sounds like a great idea! I'm looking forward to seeing how it's implemented!

2 - Maybe, there is one scene planned right now that will play out differently based on if you had sex with Eleanor or not, it will lead to a different scene in either case. But for now, the non-romance options are mostly for people wanting to avoid certain fetishes. It should be noted though, that the romance card is there mostly to mark where the sex scenes are, they are not necessarily just "flirty/good" options.
Alright, if what sex with whom to some extent will be determined by which traits Catherine has, then that will serve just as well.

As for the hearts response, I got that in those cases that there was a sex scene available, choosing the heart response meant going with that scene. But there were also a couple of times where the heart response did not lead to a sex scene and in those cases it was flirty in a rather happy-go-lucky way, which I found a little bit jarring if you so far played Catherine as a arrogant, hostile and easily angered woman (which other choices gave you the opportunity to do). No biggie though, I just imagine that her "nicer" response in those cases is just her manipulative side figuring that sometimes when she wants something, it pays off better to play nice...

3 - Well,

Rape is something that we are not really comfortable with and as so we will not be adding it to the game. Now, considering the other things you mentioned... There are already some of them planned and the rest do have a chance of making into the game, especially if there is a demand for it!
Too bad, but if there will be representation of the other things I mentioned and/or similar things mixing sex with power inbalance, I'm not going to complain. :)

We do want to build a gray world with tough choices but we never want any of the choices to feel "wrong" in the sense that choosing this will just penalize you. It is definitely a challenge, but one that we welcome and will do our best to make work.
Also sound great! I don't mind some choices simply being the worse choice, but it becomes a little bit boring when all, or most, choices is a choice between "good" and "bad", especially when "good" is about playing the MC in a certain way. If the dev already decided that the MC should be a certain way in order to even come close to maximizing his/her sexual potential within the game, then why even present other ways to act as possible choices along the way?

Ah! You can also bet that Catherine will do her very best to steal that potion's recipe from her Master! :sneaky:
I like Catherine more and more for each passing minute! :D

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
No problem and where are you from?
We're from Brazil.

As for the hearts response, I got that in those cases that there was a sex scene available, choosing the heart response meant going with that scene. But there were also a couple of times where the heart response did not lead to a sex scene and in those cases it was flirty in a rather happy-go-lucky way, which I found a little bit jarring if you so far played Catherine as a arrogant, hostile and easily angered woman (which other choices gave you the opportunity to do). No biggie though, I just imagine that her "nicer" response in those cases is just her manipulative side figuring that sometimes when she wants something, it pays off better to play nice...
Aaah yes, you're quite right. I suppose we should make a different card to separate sex scenes from just general flirty behavior. We can even start thinking of ways to get to sex scenes without even going the flirty route, which I believe is the whole point you wanted to make in the first place! We got it now. :LOL:

I like Catherine more and more for each passing minute! :D
We're glad to hear that you are liking her!

Reactions: sabadongelov

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
well I'm curious that is the game's save using any data related to registry or the game has its own save folder?? Cuz I'm scared that I would lose save game when reinstall windows or somethin like that lol.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
well I'm curious that is the game's save using any data related to registry or the game has its own save folder?? Cuz I'm scared that I would lose save game when reinstall windows or somethin like that lol.
Hmmm. I'm not sure if just reinstalling windows would delete the save files. I think it would only delete it if you also formatted your HD. In any case, you can backup the save files if you want, they are in this path:

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes