RedPhantoms

May 4, 2017
Okay need to address somethings:
first of all idk what i should but for non binary protag so i put a futa/trans protag tag..
secondly not sure if this has any sex scenes but if someone can confirm i will update it as soon as possible ..
thirdly from what i can see the dev has not posted any news sice jan 2020 the last update was that he was halting due to covid and focusing on bugfixes so i am considering this as on hold
Depend on your writing skill and your intention. if it only to fill quota of woke without giving any impact on story, then i dont recommend it. The best of futa character example well written into game media is Kaine from Nier Gestalt/Replicant. And considering the MC is also a vesel of the demon, i am open to the possibility. But then again Kaine futa play big role in the game narrative and is the deciding factor of her character arc.

Reactions: Nessiah

thedoubleyew

Mar 4, 2018
Depend on your writing skill and your intention. if it only to fill quota of woke without giving any impact on story, then i dont recommend it. The best of futa character example well written into game media is Kaine from Nier Gestalt/Replicant. And considering the MC is also a vesel of the demon, i am open to the possibility. But then again Kaine futa play big role in the game narrative and is the deciding factor of her character arc.
wait that's a thing?

thedoubleyew

Mar 4, 2018
about kaine being futa? yeah it is yokotaro confirmed it himself in interview
amazing that he just mentions it completely nonchalantly

in north america or europe or really anywhere other than japan there would be an uproar

RedPhantoms

May 4, 2017
amazing that he just mentions it completely nonchalantly

in north america or europe or really anywhere other than japan there would be an uproar
you are talking about the guy who asking his fan to send him 2B hentai fanart right after nier automata debut and nonchallantly talking about 2B glorious butt lol.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
you are talking about the guy who asking his fan to send him 2B hentai fanart right after nier automata debut and nonchallantly talking about 2B glorious butt lol.
Didn't he collect them in an online archive for a good long while or something?

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Rising Act 2 Compressed (Untested)

Win 930 MB/255 MB :
, (1.3k Audio Files)