Seeking Risk fetish

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
"Risk" meaning situations where MC willingly does something that may have adverse consequences, for sexual fun and/or profit. It should be structured like a game, e.g. where she dumps her clothes and has to make it back naked. Or the dice-based challenges in . There can also be a monetary aspect to it, like games where MC gambles her chastity for money, but with RNG outcomes.

Last edited:
Reactions: ckt99

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
"Risk" meaning situations where MC willingly does something that may have adverse consequences, for sexual fun and/or profit. It should be structured like a game, e.g. where she dumps her clothes and has to make it back naked. Or the dice-based challenges in . There can also be a monetary aspect to it, like games where MC gambles her chastity for money, but with RNG outcomes.
You may wish to check out The Fixer IIRC, the FMC does put herself in some questionable situations in order to advance the plot/narrative. You have complete flexibility/customizability over how to handle specific scenarios. There is a risk element to it I feel, albeit admittedly I am not 100% certain concerning the RNG outcomes.

Having said that, you may want to check it out (if not done so already) to see if there is any immediate alignment or not.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
You may wish to check out The Fixer IIRC, the FMC does put herself in some questionable situations in order to advance the plot/narrative. You have complete flexibility/customizability over how to handle specific scenarios. There is a risk element to it I feel, albeit admittedly I am not 100% certain concerning the RNG outcomes.

Having said that, you may want to check it out (if not done so already) to see if there is any immediate alignment or not.
I played it a couple years ago, I don't think it applies because it's not structured like a game in-world. I'm looking for stuff like dares, strip games, wagers, that have rules ingame, and that MC takes part in willingly or at least for money.

Naughty Lyanna has plenty situations like that.
I should have said no VNs, unless it has those RNG outcomes. Thanks though, I may check it out.

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
I guess the best experience of the kind I've had was in mod for Oblivion. It makes guards arrest Player character for indecent outfit. So, leaving all money and items at home (or tearing clothes to bandages with kea mod) and going to collect alchemy ingredients was quite a thrilling experience. Roshutsu and similar only slightly approached the feel :)

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I guess the best experience of the kind I've had was in mod for Oblivion. It makes guards arrest Player character for indecent outfit. So, leaving all money and items at home (or tearing clothes to bandages with kea mod) and going to collect alchemy ingredients was quite a thrilling experience. Roshutsu and similar only slightly approached the feel :)
Oh, if we're talking mods for Skyrim does a decent job of it.

Reactions: eugeneloza

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
We meet again, O'Goblin of Similiar Tastes. It appears I shall have to watch this thread too, lol.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Bump with an example in SKA: MC is given the choice to either pay a large sum for a service, or get it for free if she wins a series of battles. If she loses, she's obligated to work in a brothel. The player can either win or lose these fights and they're rather challenging, so it counts as an unpredictable outcome. It's late in a very long game though, so I wouldn't play it just for that.