EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
wc_poster_ex.jpg

Overview:
If lose the match Strip on the street ! Streaking in the city ! This is a unique "Japanese Sugoroku" adventure game.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-13
Release Date: 2020-10-13
Developer: WhiteCute - -
Censored: No (Pre-patched)
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Naked Story

Win: - - - -

Cute Puzzle SP

Thank you Demon King Rance for telling me about the game , DarkWolf2055 & Mistrek for sharing the game
*This port is not released by Developer, Download at your own risk

index.png 4.png 5.png 3.png 1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
MAC verion?
A mac version doesn't exist, however this is an RPGM MV game, and that means that if you have any other RPGM MV games that are mac compatible, make a copy of one of them, rename it to this games name, and then replace the copy's www folder with the one from this game, voila you now have a mac version. I have encountered 1 game you couldn't do this with out of very very many. I'm not on mac myself but it's the same principle wether you are on linux, windows or mac. you can even make a mac version compatible with windows this way.

Anyways enjoy your now mac compatible game.

EDIT: I don't know what is happening, but something must have changed in RPGM MV land, more and more developers are making the versions that doesn't work like this the simple way, for one reason or another they are tying the game more closely to the windows system, even though they do not need to. I have to find out how to deal with it. It doesn't even run in steam play and that shit is good.

EDIT2: This post has a solution https://f95zone.to/threads/naked-story-final-whitecute.36974/post-2413276

Last edited:

xaina222

Jun 17, 2017
This isnt female protag, youre playing as the boy whos trying to strip her down arent you ?

Last edited:

raydaydream

Jul 16, 2017
can
View attachment 403284

Overview:
If lose the match Strip on the street ! Streaking in the city ! This is a unique "Japanese Sugoroku" adventure game.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-17
Release Date: 2019-07-13
Developer: WhiteCute -
Censored: No (Pre-patched)
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Thank you Demon King Rance for telling me about the game & DarkWolf2055 for sharing the game

View attachment 403273 View attachment 403274 View attachment 403275 View attachment 403276 View attachment 403277 )​
Can add NTR tag

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes