Hatsumi

Mar 27, 2018
You have to set your system to japanese. So it can properly read it. If you look into your folder you probably have a lot of random gibberish and not japanese.
Uh uh, done that already a long time ago... Have been playing this type of game more than a year ago, but this is the first time I got this trouble:confused::confused::confused:

D

Deleted member 119819

Uh uh, done that already a long time ago... Have been playing this type of game more than a year ago, but this is the first time I got this trouble:confused::confused::confused:
Could be that your antivirus actually put more essential files into the quarantine.

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
well they are not together so isn't it just hardcore voyeurism? :p
It might just not be simply black and white in this game, because I don't think it's either? His intention isn't for her to get, well, fucked. Neither (again, I think) is it his intention to watch it, because I can't remember the protag being present in those scenes.

Reactions: eromaster

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Does the translated version include the DLCs?
Also, is this the fixed (August, 13th) version?
(A bug has been fixed!
>Can't see additional scenarios.
>Small conversation window.
I fixed these.
Please check it.)

Anyhoo, remember eyeing this back in the day (2 years ago? lol), I quite like the visuals. Probably won't disappoint.

PS: also, holy shit! It's cringeworthy how they try to makebelieve everyone is 18+ and "university" students. Even adding some extra unvoiced lines for Ruri to fit that "scenario"... XD Love it.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2018
Absolutely great game. Love the whole setting and the story.

well they are not together so isn't it just hardcore voyeurism? :p
You are right. I really would not put this into NTR territory. It's not like he is saying "oh shit my wife/girlfriend/love interest is getting fucked by other men while I have to watch" it's more along the line of "I have this girl that I can manipulate into getting naked in public and getting fucked by other people against her will". It really is way more corruption than NTR.

It might just not be simply black and white in this game, because I don't think it's either? His intention isn't for her to get, well, fucked. Neither (again, I think) is it his intention to watch it, because I can't remember the protag being present in those scenes.
There is one (with different variations) ending where the protag fucks her. The "good" ending.

Edit:
There is a 1.68 gb version in the request thread (keyfile for uncensoring can also be found there). Need to check what is different between the two mega links.

Reactions: waffel
4.50 star(s) 15 Votes