SoraTenshi

Feb 21, 2018
The game run perfectly for me and that the first time i play a exhibitionism game
This is really interesting , the game is great

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Anyone else have problems with it not starting?
Is the game folder located on your local disk (C) Otherwise it won't work (black screen or crash). Additionally, only the SNaked.exe worked on my end. All the other .exes in the GameFiles folder are unresponsive.

Aug 7, 2018
Is the game folder located on your local disk (C) Otherwise it won't work (black screen or crash). Additionally, only the SNaked.exe worked on my end. All the other .exes in the GameFiles folder are unresponsive.
Hi,

Yeah it is on my C drive and I tried every .exe available,

On the readme, they blamed iton antiviruses but my antivirus said the file isnt a problem.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
EDIT: I don't know what is happening, but something must have changed in RPGM MV land, more and more developers are making the versions that doesn't work like this the simple way, for one reason or another they are tying the game more closely to the windows system, even though they do not need to. I have to find out how to deal with it. It doesn't even run in steam play and that shit is good.
dosent start , all i see is a black screen
TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen detected!
Anyone else have problems with it not starting?
This game uses some rather interesting methods to hide core game files. Only base RPGMV files are present, the data folder, plugins.js as well as all 3rd-party libraries are missing.
  • icudtl has been encrypted with Enigma.
  • notification_helper.exe has extra sections.
  • nw.exe has extra sections (including "erogeVN").
  • GameStart is almost entirely comprised of unnamed sections.
  • Game.exe is almost entirely comprised of unnamed sections.
  • r_alpha.exe has been encrypted with Enigma.
  • sysmem.exe has been encrypted with Enigma.
  • stjp100.exe has been encrypted with Enigma.
  • libBGL.exe has been encrypted with Enigma.
  • SNaked.exe has extra sections (including "erogeVN").
I'm gonna have some fun with this.

Well.. that didn't take long (3 minutes). Boring, took me longer to type this edit.

Found missing game files in r_alpha.exe, with a nice message:
プロテクトを解除する行為は、違法です。
直ちに削除して下さい。
さもなくば、あなたは呪われます。

The act of canceling protection is illegal.
Delete it immediately.
Otherwise, you can be cursed.
There's a "Files" folder in sysmem.exe, stjp100.exe, libBGL.exe containing standard encrypted "rpgmvp" images (use the key in system.json)... looks like they're the uncensored CGs....

tl;dr: Use EnigmaVB to extract the necessary files and make the game multi-platform again with nwjs.

Last edited:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
So I sold her bra on the first playthrough, and it stays sold, I guess I need to restart and not sell it? Also are the items just there for events? Seems like you can't use them. Although she drank a juice once on her own.

Aug 7, 2018
This game uses some rather interesting methods to hide core game files. Only base RPGMV files are present, the data folder, plugins.js as well as all 3rd-party libraries are missing.

Well.. that didn't take long (3 minutes). Boring, took me longer to type this edit.

There's a "Files" folder in sysmem.exe, stjp100.exe, libBGL.exe containing standard encrypted "rpgmvp" images (use the key in system.json)... looks like they're the uncensored CGs....

tl;dr: Use EnigmaVB to extract the necessary files and make the game multi-platform again with nwjs.
... im just guessing you're telling the poster to do this cause you just spoke spanish to me

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017

Wait, does that mean that there are completely uncensored images hidden away somewhere as oppossed to the 'somewhat' censored assets used in-game?
Also, I assume nwjs is the RPGM MV editor itself, right? But what do you mean by 'make it multi-platform' again?

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Wait, does that mean that there are completely uncensored images hidden away somewhere as oppossed to the 'somewhat' censored assets used in-game?
Also, I assume nwjs is the RPGM MV editor itself, right? But what do you mean by 'make it multi-platform' again?
I don't know... the game files looks pretty uncensored to me but it seems you need that silly "SN_Key_686196_389456.dat" file to exist:
JSON:
$ find . -name '*.json' -print0 | xargs -0 grep 686196_389456
./data/Actors.json:{"id":27,"battlerName":"","characterIndex":0,"characterName":"$AllChar01 [8 8 8 8]","classId":1,"equips":[0,0,0,0,0],"faceIndex":0,"faceName":"","traits":[],"initialLevel":1,"maxLevel":99,"name":"選択肢1","nickname":"","note":"","profile":"../SN_Key_686196_389456.dat"},
./data/Actors.json:{"id":28,"battlerName":"","characterIndex":0,"characterName":"$AllChar01 [8 8 8 8]","classId":1,"equips":[0,0,0,0,0],"faceIndex":0,"faceName":"","traits":[],"initialLevel":1,"maxLevel":99,"name":"選択肢2","nickname":"","note":"","profile":"../../SN_Key_686196_389456.dat"},
./data/Actors.json:{"id":29,"battlerName":"","characterIndex":0,"characterName":"$AllChar01 [8 8 8 8]","classId":1,"equips":[0,0,0,0,0],"faceIndex":0,"faceName":"","traits":[],"initialLevel":1,"maxLevel":99,"name":"選択肢3","nickname":"","note":"","profile":"../../../SN_Key_686196_389456.dat"},
./data/CommonEvents.json:{"id":297,"list":[{"code":111,"indent":0,"parameters":[12,"\"../SN_Key_686196_389456.dat\" == $dataActors[27].profile"]},{"code":0,"indent":1,"parameters":[]},{"code":411,"indent":0,"parameters":[]},{"code":122,"indent":1,"parameters":[397,397,0,0,99]},{"code":0,"indent":1,"parameters":[]},{"code":412,"indent":0,"parameters":[]},{"code":0,"indent":0,"parameters":[]}],"name":"WC","switchId":1,"trigger":0},
I never used the RPG MV editor myself so I don't know. What I can tell you is that nwjs is just a nodeJS / Chromium runtime that seems to be powering RPG MV and various other games. RPG MV generally ship some stupid exe that makes it Windows-only, with nwjs you can run it on Mac, Linux, Android... See:
1568752194163.png

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
So I sold her bra on the first playthrough, and it stays sold, I guess I need to restart and not sell it? Also are the items just there for events? Seems like you can't use them. Although she drank a juice once on her own.
You can get them back from a store. I made the mistake of getting rid of the bra and panties before seeing the scenes where she takes them off too.

Also, unrelated to the quoted post above but as others have mentioned. This game is male protag.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
best part is losing?

ahh shit, i'm a winner at heart so this pains me as much as stubbing my toe
Well, you technically play as the guy but you see the gril's sprite, so you need to win (as the guy) to trigger the good stuff

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017

I tried extracting the GameStart.exe with EnigmaVBUnpacker and got this message

[+] x86 executable
[x] Looks like this file is protected with Enigma Protector, not Enigma Virtual Box.
[x] It is not supported by my unpacker

Can you upload System.json file or give me some direction?

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Yes, how to remove Enigma protection from those file`s? EnigmsVB doesn`t do enything. So, 1 thing we need to do, is to disable protection. Can you write down a guide, step by step. Thx.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
I tried extracting the GameStart.exe with EnigmaVBUnpacker and got this message

[+] x86 executable
[x] Looks like this file is protected with Enigma Protector, not Enigma Virtual Box.
[x] It is not supported by my unpacker

Can you upload System.json file or give me some direction?
I said:
Found missing game files in r_alpha.exe
Yes, how to remove Enigma protection from those file`s? EnigmsVB doesn`t do enything. So, 1 thing we need to do, is to disable protection. Can you write down a guide, step by step. Thx.
Try https://f95zone.to/threads/enigmavbunpacker-rpg-maker-exe-unpacking.5924/

Reactions: Bosss
4.50 star(s) 15 Votes