VN - Ren'Py - Rivers of Astrum [v0.2] [Paper Tiger]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Skeeve1

A surprising good story imao. Good artwork, a very good plot and the background from the girls are interesting ( so i think Sarah had a lot in common with Kim and Sarah ) I like the clothes , the details in the faces and the body ( not too big breast :sneaky: i like smaller ) I like too the love between Kim and Cara and how they show it, not alone in the sex scene also in hers conversation too(y). Now to Sarah a sexy pirate i was hope after Cara look Sarah chance her clothes and Kim spying on Sarah in her tent and her feeling each other it is place for enough love for a threesome because Sarah never know how it is to feel a love to other because the reason is her past. I think Sarah need Kim and Cara in this way and Kim and Cara need Sarah too but not like a harem.
    Now Vex, i am curious , perhaps the can teach Cara Elf magic if they meet together.
    Ok, that is what i think but whatever come in the future story, i like this VN and the choices they making.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Seyhtan31

incredibly hot mc ✔
    pirate setting ✔
    animated ✔
    voiced ✔
    many kinks ✔
    toggleable content option ✔✔✔

the only negative thing (for me though, its probably a positive for many people) is that the mc is a lesbian, but it is what it is and don't feel right to take off one star for that reason.

best of luck to the dev.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Jarulf

This is just a quick first impression of the early V0.0.1a release of the game. The graphics look amazing, the assets used are appropriate for the setting (with the nit-picky objection to the somewhat modern looking underwear). The characters are very well designed, especially the MC is absolutely gorgeous.
    It's much too early too comment on the story itself, but so far it sounds like it'll be fun with an interesting background mostly hinted at so far.
    The English is very good, and everything seems to be very well-written . The dialogue, where many games have problems imo, doesn't sound odd or repetitive. I, at least, get the feeling the dev has put a lot of thought into this project and know where they are going with the project.

There is an early sex-scene with a kink or two that's a little more than pure vanilla and may not be to everyone's taste.