RPGM WIP [RJ01088206] Elf of Hypnolust - - Fan Translation

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Does the game have horse stuff? Banner tells one story, but I don't see any of the usual tags that would suggest that type of content.
Yes, both heroines have bestiality scenes. Noelle specifically has scenes with a horse.

Any updoots?
I've been busy with some other stuff (namely, Captain Sikorsky released an update for a game I've worked in the past, had to translate it). But work has resumed last week. I'm behind the schedule, but I'll have most of the game translated in February.

Aug 10, 2020
Yes, both heroines have bestiality scenes. Noelle specifically has scenes with a horse.

I've been busy with some other stuff (namely, Captain Sikorsky released an update for a game I've worked in the past, had to translate it). But work has resumed last week. I'm behind the schedule, but I'll have most of the game translated in February.
Glorious work fren.
expressive-cat-nana-1-14-5f16d000510a5__700.jpg

Panfarer

Oct 10, 2017
Obligatory translator apreaction post.

Out of curiosity, is there any way in wich we could help you translate faster? I know sometimes translations require some graphical edition because of words that have been written inside images and those are often slower to change