RPGM Onhold [RJ01099098] Magical Girl Breasty - English Translation

Dawoodi

Jan 17, 2018
Apologies for the lack of updates, I didn't want to make any premature statements.

Yeah, my interest in this has waned over the last few months. The MTL didn't have much to do with it, please don't be rude to anybody over that. If anything, I'm a little glad in retrospect, because I did find myself feeling urged to put time in under the looming threat of getting my translation sniped, which isn't the best reason.

Really, it's a combination of my interest in this game specifically and translation in general shrinking to make room for other interests, to the point where it's no longer large enough to support something this demanding. These things are constantly in flux, so that might change eventually, but that's how it is right now.

As a final thing before I hibernate, I'm working on updating the translation to 1.08 since that appears to be where the game has stabilized at. It didn't pop up in my testing since my TL and game versions match up, but I suspect that's probably the cause of the boss fight crashes people have been getting.
Well thanks for your work so far stonefred we all appreciate you taking time out of your day to make these translations and I wish you all the luck

Natsuki-Hina

Jan 10, 2024
Apologies for the lack of updates, I didn't want to make any premature statements.

Yeah, my interest in this has waned over the last few months. The MTL didn't have much to do with it, please don't be rude to anybody over that. If anything, I'm a little glad in retrospect, because I did find myself feeling urged to put time in under the looming threat of getting my translation sniped, which isn't the best reason.

Really, it's a combination of my interest in this game specifically and translation in general shrinking to make room for other interests, to the point where it's no longer large enough to support something this demanding. These things are constantly in flux, so that might change eventually, but that's how it is right now.

As a final thing before I hibernate, I'm working on updating the translation to 1.08 since that appears to be where the game has stabilized at. It didn't pop up in my testing since my TL and game versions match up, but I suspect that's probably the cause of the boss fight crashes people have been getting.
Thank you for your hard work. XD
Take your time, you always have to prioritise other things in life.

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
I really hope this get translated completely sometime. The MTL is horrible

appreciate all that you done so far, even on grace too. i know users what a good TL, but that does that time.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Crash is due stuff that don't need to be translated, had smashed my head quite a bit for this issue, the option is leave em like that since these are system ref (specifically mob pattern but also your movements) or you need actually change also the supposed ref, in any case won't change anything game related (well I personally didn't encounter any more crash but i guess there is also some random factor involved sometimes), inside the game files there are also a lot of dev notes forgotten i guess? And so no need to spend time translate em (problem is that you can't really tell difference between a system script and notes, both start with hashtag ### , some tho are names for the recollection room and other stuff).

Happy anyway to hear that I wasn't doing you wrong.
(Once I learn how to make a correct wordrwap that won't need manual intervention I will be satisfied, well there also some stuff without translation but i guess can't nothing with t++ over it)

Last edited:

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
OP has been updated to 1.08. I tested the first boss a few times as well as phase 1 in general without any crashes, so hopefully that issue should be gone.

That'll be it from me for a while. Thank you for keeping up with the translation. If you want to continue it, you're free to do whatever you want to what I've put out, I've included the tpp file for my project and some notes which might be helpful.

Edit: oh whoops I guess I didn't hit the update button for the link

Last edited:

PunpunRen

Jul 13, 2021
OP has been updated to 1.08. I tested the first boss a few times as well as phase 1 in general without any crashes, so hopefully that issue should be gone.

That'll be it from me for a while. Thank you for keeping up with the translation. If you want to continue it, you're free to do whatever you want to what I've put out, I've included the tpp file for my project and some notes which might be helpful.
thanks for the good work, and for sharing it for another good soul to pick it up

AstutoPerez

Aug 26, 2022
The titles for some events are translated but the events themselves aren't. Is this a mistake or is it just not updated to that point?

(Good job with the translation so far btw).

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
The titles for some events are translated but the events themselves aren't. Is this a mistake or is it just not updated to that point?

(Good job with the translation so far btw).
Oh I did indeed screw up in updating the link so there were a few events missing. But no, there's no relation between translated titles and translated events.