RPGM Complete (RJ01181813) Brown Girl Natsuki-chan ~ Haramase Village and the Five Shrines [natyusyo] V1.08

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dreamybullva

Apr 20, 2023
yo guys im using the mtl and the text is clipping out of the visible frame, any ideas on how to fix? tried readjusting font size but didnt work

closeright

Aug 14, 2018
As mentioned by himesama123, the game got updated to version 1.04 on DLsite today. So yeah, time for another hero to rise and hope the game gets updated here soon.
Justxux bought the game so his translation should be using the most up to date version of the game but it would be good until his translation is out for us to have access to the newest version and use the mtl with that.

charlien025

Feb 13, 2021
so, would it be wiser to wait a week before playing this masterpiece? Lime with the proper translation and all of the bugs fixed?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
By the time I finish my TL, it should have most bugs fixed.

On another note, this game has shota, so I sent it for review on basis of Rule7 . I hope to receive a response before I release it. Otherwise it could be removed without any notice.

closeright

Aug 14, 2018

On another note, this game has shota, so I sent it for review on basis of Rule7 . I hope to receive a response before I release it. Otherwise it could be removed without any notice.
Hopefully it goes through because in that case this thread would be deleted. You can always release it on discord.

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021

You can use Gofile like you did last time. Isn't that possible?

Reactions: closeright

charlien025

Feb 13, 2021
It's up to you, you can either wait or play the game in it's current state with mtl and updates.
Based on how things are going, what's the expectations? Around 3~5 days then? I mean, every Amazon game is a fine experience on its own, but one is a bit different considering that it's natsuki.

hakualpha

Dec 26, 2019

I'm gonna grab it fast AF before they do lol. hope they respond it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote