RPGM Complete (RJ01181813) Brown Girl Natsuki-chan ~ Haramase Village and the Five Shrines [natyusyo] V1.08

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
Where can I find ghost for loincloth quest. I checked guide but i still cant understand cause im dumb help me outt
The ghost is above the guy who asks you to repair his hoe, it has to be at night, he is in a mini sanctuary..

Last edited:

Fenron_fenfen

Mar 14, 2024
Hey, so the Walkthrough is kinda weird... i can´t seem to figure out the start with going to the deep forest, like i´m there but there is nothing to do nor happening? Am i missing something?
Edit: I found it, it´s not the actual deep forest like the map says.

Last edited:

Reignshadowzord

Nov 3, 2023
How doyou unlock pregnancy? I unlocked all cgs and i still cant get pregnant. The instructions in the memory room makes no sense

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
All 28 Natsuki's Pregnancy but 56 Images in total 7680x5120 resolution.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1_heart_

Modious

Jul 19, 2017
Did you ever find out? Im basically finished with the game and still haven’t found it. Im sure its in the most obvious place but I can’t find it.
You can find it in the first map where you first arrived is at the end of the pier at night

okme

Jan 21, 2018
I was able to make the leaf bridge up to these two parts I cant figure out how to complete. Are there other people I need to complete quests with to finish it?

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
I was able to make the leaf bridge up to these two parts I cant figure out how to complete. Are there other people I need to complete quests with to finish it?
You need to complete all the CG scenes

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote