RPGM Complete (RJ01181813) Brown Girl Natsuki-chan ~ Haramase Village and the Five Shrines [natyusyo] V1.08

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
You can use Gofile like you did last time. Isn't that possible?
I'm gonna grab it fast AF before they do lol. hope they respond it.
It will be shared on my Discord on release day, regardless of the response.
I could share it here too.
There is another option to just create the thread and whatever may come.

Hikage255

Aug 29, 2017
I don't know why it wouldn't pass Rule 7 when The Curse of Pleasure is allowed and thats straight up 70% shota stuff

Hikage255

Aug 29, 2017
tbf if the team who made the game say there's no shota's in the game by not having the tag on DLsite then there's no shotas in the game, also i think its the DLsite team that does the tagging for games but I'm unsure but i'd assume yes

charlien025

Feb 13, 2021
tbf if the team who made the game say there's no shota's in the game by not having the tag on DLsite then there's no shotas in the game, also i think its the DLsite team that does the tagging for games but I'm unsure but i'd assume yes
at best there's no heavy shota, amazon isn't too much into that trope and most of his games don't have them

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
well the main problem would be that the game doesn't have a shota tag even tho there some in the game
You now what's crazy and BS? The Loli tag is Allowed but Shota is not. What kind of BS is that? "Oh Loli is allowed because She has big breast bla bla bla"

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
You now what's crazy and BS? The Loli tag is Allowed but Shota is not. What kind of BS is that? "Oh Loli is allowed because She has big breast bla bla bla"
I never got that argument really, if the shota has a 16 inch cock then its rigth?

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
Going to type a new starter comment to keep the replies from being to long but if it an game based character why would irl stuff matter which is still confusing but it is what it is

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote