RPGM Complete (RJ01181813) Brown Girl Natsuki-chan ~ Haramase Village and the Five Shrines [natyusyo] V1.08

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

closeright

Aug 14, 2018
brother the account just made today and they copied and pasted those links on every threads
I used a bypasser generally you should avoid linkvertise because it wants you to install an executable filled with adware and potential viruses to access the shortened links. Anyway the links are actually valid when you use a bypasser it links to a mega but said mega has been suspended due to violations of their tos I doubt it was a game but more so illegal content best to stay away from that. I wouldn't trust any linkvertise link but if you have to use it use a bypasser that will just give you the link that has been shortened. Also weird people using forums and reddit to link to illegal content isn't new stay safe.

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
Gave it a quick look over in translator++ the other day, if you want to try and put in a bulk word wrap for your MTL seems the cutoff for each line is after 58 characters...or 68 if I'm not remembering correctly...

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
This is so unnecessary We already have 2 Threads
That's why I say that the post is waiting for the moderator to upload the game with the translation to the main page in the latest updates.
I already know the story of someone who makes a thread about a game with an MTL with Google and it gets messy when there is already a translator working in a edited translation and it's probably not even the latest version of the game

Last edited:

closeright

Aug 14, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/brown-girl-natsu-chan-haramase-village-and-the-five-shrines.205254/

Someone has created a thread to make the game official with his translation just so you know especially because the game is being translated
It is waiting for the moderator to upload it
Their translation is the exact same as the mtl that we are currently using. I'm not sure why they want to make another thread for the game. When justxuxs translation is done a thread will be created.

closeright

Aug 14, 2018
That's why I say that the post is waiting for the moderator to upload the game with the translation to the main page in the latest updates.
I already know the story of someone who makes a thread about a game with an MTL with Google and it gets messy when there is already a translator working in a edited translation and it's probably not even the latest version of the game
Also correct their version isn't the latest version.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Thanks for mentioning, I notified them of my plans. It would be worse for me and everyone else if they upload a shitty broken MTL that won't be patched. I swear, some people just don't have patience, or they just want the fame(?) or they just want to watch the world burn.

closeright

Aug 14, 2018
Thanks for mentioning, I notified them of my plans. It would be worse for me and everyone else if they upload a shitty broken MTL that won't be patched. I swear, some people just don't have patience, or they just want the fame(?) or they just want to watch the world burn.
I don't think they even made the mtl it's the same one that has been shared here. No rush I know it will be good when it's done.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote