RPGM Complete (RJ01181813) Brown Girl Natsuki-chan ~ Haramase Village and the Five Shrines [natyusyo] V1.08

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I don't think they even made the mtl it's the same one that has been shared here. No rush I know it will be good when it's done.
Yeah, another uploader said that the MTL is very poor quality and won't upload.
And my translation is in the Proofreading stage. I'm doing the last edits to it and word-wrapping. It'll come very soon.

Pika v.2.0

Sep 15, 2022
I kinda need help guys. When I opened the game again, my save files couldn't show for some reason. I've encountered this problem in other rpgm games and I normally just quit or replay the whole thing again but I'm in the good parts of the game now and i don't want to just reset again. The continue button isn't lighting up nor will it allow it to be pressed like it doesn't have any saves at all. The save files are still in the save folder too. Any fix?

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
I kinda need help guys. When I opened the game again, my save files couldn't show for some reason. I've encountered this problem in other rpgm games and I normally just quit or replay the whole thing again but I'm in the good parts of the game now and i don't want to just reset again. The continue button isn't lighting up nor will it allow it to be pressed like it doesn't have any saves at all. The save files are still in the save folder too. Any fix?
Make another save then rename your old save to the new one and overwrite it

roux25

Apr 28, 2021
Are there 2 very small bugs in this island? I already traded one with the ghost and now I can't find another one to trade with the bug catcher.
Edit: Found it, it was an evening bug on the opposite side of the river near the 1st small bug.

Last edited:

Wangel-

Jul 18, 2023
I finished this game and enjoyed it so much can't wait for a proper translation so i can also understand it

Reactions: radiojoe

Monoteo

Sep 16, 2019
Real heroes don't wear capes, I don't wear underwear when I'm translating.
Only one person can truly save us all. One hero... And they don't wear undewear...

Sounds like the worst Captain Underpants villain now that I think about it. Huh.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote