RPGM Complete (RJ01181813) Brown Girl Natsuki-chan ~ Haramase Village and the Five Shrines [natyusyo] V1.08

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Benz

Oct 26, 2017
If only he'd make more games ;-;
I hope so too, according to his works, Natsuki has an older sister and she look very awesome in erotic way too so I hope after this he will consider make a new game about her or put her in an update for the game.

• Haha
Reactions: radiojoe

closeright

Aug 14, 2018
I hope so too, according to his works, Natsuki has an older sister and she look very awesome in erotic way too so I hope after this he will consider make a new game about her or put her in an update for the game.
She has smaller tits but a bigger ass than natsuki. Yea an update would make sense for the game like she comes to the same island because her sister is missing or something and she sees these events from a different perspective and even has things happen to her. I also wouldn't mind if she had her own game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Benz

Rimorrr

Oct 28, 2023
There's a fix for this if he searches for it someone provided a folder with files to put in the game to fix the error. Also the newest version of the game doesn't have this problem so he is playing an outdated version of the game the game has updated like 6 times or something I have downloaded it more than once so I wouldn't be surprised if others that check the thread here and there miss that.
Do you know where this folder is for me to download? I downloaded the pixeldrain version from the main page

closeright

Aug 14, 2018
Do you know where this folder is for me to download? I downloaded the pixeldrain version from the main page
Is it version 1.08? This is the fix I was referring to
For anyone suffering from the 2nd shrine softlock ,
Use this hotfix I made and go to the beach shrine.
It only works on the beach shrine.
or
There is a fix that zofpbo mentioned
Also the full translation of the game should be coming out soon and it shouldn't have this issue if you want to wait.

Last edited:

Rimorrr

Oct 28, 2023
Is it version 1.08? This is the fix I was referring to

or

Also the full translation of the game should be coming out soon and it shouldn't have this issue if you want to wait.
Thanks, I think I'll wait for the translation since it's about to come out

closeright

Aug 14, 2018
Wait a minute, there are 2 Natsuki threads (3, if we consider the original upcoming game thread). JustXuX , will you post the game here or in (1) RPGM - Natsuki Game [natyusyo] | F95zone
I would assume this thread since it's new and relevant to the game and it's gameplay. The other thread we only got the demo for like 30-25 pages basically the end of the thread. Most of the thread is discussing other games and updates from twitter. A new thread could also be created too idk.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote