RPGM Complete (RJ01181813) Brown Girl Natsuki-chan ~ Haramase Village and the Five Shrines [natyusyo] V1.08

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

realmee

Apr 12, 2024
anyone know how to use the mtl? I already downloaded it just dont know how to make it translate

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
LETS GOOOOOOOOOO played the demo but we are running it back. My room will be painted white.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I'll Be waiting for the TL, i'm sick asf so it's a good excuse for edging a little longer, Hey JoleeBi what are the odds of a lewd nipples mod coming through? i saw what you did in the other thread and wow!!!

It was... a good journey folks, i know that it didn't ended yet, but the end is near, so overall, it was a pleasure gentleman, hope y'all have anaemia from mutiple cumming to this game:)
1713586004674.png

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
I'll Be waiting for the TL, i'm sick asf so it's a good excuse for edging a little longer, Hey JoleeBi what are the odds of a lewd nipples mod coming through? i saw what you did in the other thread and wow!!!

It was... a good journey folks, i know that it didn't ended yet, but the end is near, so overall, it was a pleasure gentleman, hope y'all have anaemia from mutiple cumming to this game:)
View attachment 3557094
It's not done yet and also I haven't played the game so maybe after I complete the game then I'll start working on it. Honestly I don't have any motivation to continue the mod right now.

• Sad
Reactions: Sinxflavio2
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote