RPGM WIP [RJ01201737] Reminiscence - - Fan Translation

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
RJ01201737_ana_img_main.png

Overview:
Sisters Payner and Meili live in a remote farm village.
What cruel fate awaits these girls who will try their best trying to survive in a small world that feels suffocating and hopeless…………。​

Release Date: May/24/2024 (Trial), Late August (Full Game)
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Game Version: Trial
Language: Fan Translation (Not MTL)
Store:
Genre: Female Protagonist Battle Fuck Breast Sex Nipple Teasing Big Breasts Ryona / Brutal

Translation Status: 5% Complete
Game Link:
TL Patch Download: (v0.01)

New, upcoming Captain Sikorsky's game. Trial became available today. Full game is slated for release some time in August.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
If I understand correctly, this is a translation thread?
Is it possible to thread about the game? I can not find.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
If I understand correctly, this is a translation thread?
Is it possible to thread about the game? I can not find.
Yeah, it's a translation thread. Still, I'm not sure what you mean, nobody is stopping you from talking about it here. I'll be posting updates from Sikorsky leading up to the release too.

Reactions: Kuzanki

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
Yeah, it's a translation thread. Still, I'm not sure what you mean, nobody is stopping you from talking about it here. I'll be posting updates from Sikorsky leading up to the release too.
What I meant was that I would like to play the Japanese version of the game without translation, and I would like to get a trial version of the game here. But thank you for your answer, I will look forward to updates in the future.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
What I meant was that I would like to play the Japanese version of the game without translation, and I would like to get a trial version of the game here. But thank you for your answer, I will look forward to updates in the future.
pic22.PNG

There is a link to the game's dlsite page in OP above. And also direct download link.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BurnRaijin

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
a hentai rpg game with revenge arc what a treat !!
I still think it's only a potential part since we know that Kirsten's character by the end of War Demon is about her accepting her sins but also doing the best she can to change, and my guess is that the younger sister will eventually meet Kirsten again only to see her fully reformed (Therefore it depends if the younger sister had already forgiven Kirsten or she has an inner turmoil to get revenge). Obviously, Captain wants to make more content with Kirsten and I can't blame him. I'm starting to look foward for this game's plot more than I thought.

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
I still think it's only a potential part since we know that Kirsten's character by the end of War Demon is about her accepting her sins but also doing the best she can to change, and my guess is that the younger sister will eventually meet Kirsten again only to see her fully reformed (Therefore it depends if the younger sister had already forgiven Kirsten or she has an inner turmoil to get revenge). Obviously, Captain wants to make more content with Kirsten and I can't blame him. I'm starting to look foward for this game's plot more than I thought.
i hope we can choose a path like good or bad for the ending so we can see kirstin fate like canon/non canon