RPGM WIP [RJ01201737] Reminiscence - - Fan Translation

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Updated OP. New patch that translates 2 out of 4 locations you can visit in the village. Those are the most text-heavy maps in the trial and have lots of story-related dialogues and some scenes. Second map of the first dungeon has also been translated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Knowing Captain, this could likely be a much bigger than War Demon. So take your time, we're rooting for you.

Reactions: Daedroth
Feb 18, 2020
I wish some of these creators would just hire people to translate their stuff... sure it would mean them spending money but i'm sure they could recuperate that by the english speaking sales they'll get? or by simply increasing the price of the game.

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
I loved the previous game hope this one has child birth like war demon that was such a treat especially since all of his or her work has featured pregnancy in it bit only 2 have birth in it war demon and the knight girl that works for that princess

Regnen

Mar 22, 2023
News form the author X/Twitter:

Looks like Noel Side Story game will have to wait....

Reactions: Unravel77

thegibusman

Sep 25, 2019
News form the author X/Twitter:

Looks like Noel Side Story game will have to wait....
But isn't this the game right here, alongside a free download link? It's from 2020, unless he's talking about a remake of the first game.

AnActualLoser

Aug 2, 2018
But isn't this the game right here, alongside a free download link? It's from 2020, unless he's talking about a remake of the first game.

From my understanding he is remaking that game, it's been in redevelopment for a while like the other jrpg game he is working on. Dev is a busy man.

Regnen

Mar 22, 2023
From my understanding he is remaking that game, it's been in redevelopment for a while like the other jrpg game he is working on. Dev is a busy man.
Yep, He said he had so much project to work on so he will delay some of them to make fast on another.