RPGM WIP [RJ01201737] Reminiscence - - Fan Translation

AsianD

Mar 17, 2022
So no Kirstin impregnation in this one? I hope for a Sikorsky game were all females in the team can get impregnated and give birth. Maybe with his other upcoming SRPG?
When I'm talking about it, I think I let Kirstin get impregnated again. So long fellaws

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
I would just be satisfied if the main character can give birth in battle again but this time make the offspring actually match the father in the animation instead of only seeing the proper baby in inventory screen. While a big multi female team RPG sounds fun they might end up with same problem of Samurai Vandalism where it takes too long to make because of needing 3 times as much art. Then again his females bodies mostly look the same besides the face lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ryuki_time

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
New report!
More events are being added which will involve both the older and younger sister at the same time.
NOEL-CHAN IS HERE!
Seems like the reason why Captain moved the release date to late October is that he's stuck at writing the story.
The illustrations are almost finished. (By the looks of it, Captain wants the story to make sense rather than sticking to only dirty slapsticks.)

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
After playing the demo I wonder if there will even be pregnancy content. Blog makes it sound like the second half the game just focus on Human sex only too. So far its looking like it might not be as good as the Kirsten game was.