RPGM (RJ01217253) 人妻の由奈 chapter 2 - pekopekoeve - sumiLABO (Complete)

Brokenrubbers

Jun 2, 2024
- CG of the Game but not exactly sure if it's complete or not. non_preg.jpg preg.jpg

Last edited:

Hxhhm

Apr 20, 2022
do you guys have any app recommendation to "screen translate" this game? i don't understand japanese at all

klonoazense

Dec 27, 2022
do you guys have any app recommendation to "screen translate" this game? i don't understand japanese at all
I'm assuming you want a mobile solution? If you're on pc you don't need screen translation, just download Mtool by AdventCirno; it has a quick and easy English translation feature by attaching to the game. Other than that, there's visual novel OCR (I don't have experience with it) and Sugoi Japanese Translator OCR. Both basically do the same thing: take a picture of the text in the game and translates it in a separate text box.

Reactions: thegibusman

thegibusman

Sep 25, 2019
I know it's in spanish, but before ypu extract it you can use Winrar>Options>Name encoding> 932 and then extract it.
View attachment 3793409

It worked for me at least.
I'm assuming you want a mobile solution? If you're on pc you don't need screen translation, just download Mtool by AdventCirno; it has a quick and easy English translation feature by attaching to the game. Other than that, there's visual novel OCR (I don't have experience with it) and Sugoi Japanese Translator OCR. Both basically do the same thing: take a picture of the text in the game and translates it in a separate text box.
I haven't used Winrar in years, but your instructions got me through easily! Also, MTool works great; Thank you both!

eao24

Jan 14, 2018
I consider myself a fan of pekoeve games, it is a reference to what kunaboto, natedecock, metal owl should have been, if they made games, it is a shame that I cannot buy them online. I made some cards in koikatsu. I'm still working on them, because they have some errors. They are the characters of all their games. I hope you continue creating more content because the stories are great.

P.D. Sorry for the English, I speak Spanish and I did this with a translator.
I don't usually talk in forums.

Me considero fan de los juegos de pekoeve, es una referencia de lo que debio haber sido kunaboto, natedecock, metal owl, si hicieran juegos, es una lastima que no pueda comprarlos por dlsite. Hice algunas tarjetas en koikatsu. Sigo trabajando en ellas, porque tienen algunos errores. Son los personajes de todos sus juegos. Espero que siga creando mas contenido porque las historias son geniales.

PD. disculpen el ingles, hablo español y esto lo hice con un traductor. no suelo hablar en foros.

Creator: eao24
Scenes: Nafu, MoonlightMask
Morph: CinamonTea
Game: Koikatsu RX20

CharaStudio-2024-07-07-02-10-35-Render.png CharaStudio-2024-07-07-02-11-59-Render.png CharaStudio-2024-07-07-02-11-16-Render.png CharaStudio-2024-07-07-02-09-40-Render.png CharaStudio-2024-07-06-00-58-13-Render.png CharaStudio-2024-07-07-02-08-33-Render.png CharaStudio-2024-07-07-02-22-18-Render.png

nigus3226

Jun 26, 2022
I consider myself a fan of pekoeve games, it is a reference to what kunaboto, natedecock, metal owl should have been, if they made games, it is a shame that I cannot buy them online. I made some cards in koikatsu. I'm still working on them, because they have some errors. They are the characters of all their games. I hope you continue creating more content because the stories are great.

P.D. Sorry for the English, I speak Spanish and I did this with a translator.
I don't usually talk in forums.

Me considero fan de los juegos de pekoeve, es una referencia de lo que debio haber sido kunaboto, natedecock, metal owl, si hicieran juegos, es una lastima que no pueda comprarlos por dlsite. Hice algunas tarjetas en koikatsu. Sigo trabajando en ellas, porque tienen algunos errores. Son los personajes de todos sus juegos. Espero que siga creando mas contenido porque las historias son geniales.

PD. disculpen el ingles, hablo español y esto lo hice con un traductor. no suelo hablar en foros.

Creator: eao24
Scenes: Nafu, MoonlightMask
Morph: CinamonTea
Game: Koikatsu RX20

View attachment 3808398 View attachment 3808401 View attachment 3808399 View attachment 3808395 View attachment 3808421 View attachment 3808389 View attachment 3808404
MAN! they do look really well, i send ya a message