RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

saesfe

Aug 9, 2017
Hello man very appreciate if you can check what i have missed with my playthrough. I have seen almost every scene that is avaiable atm. My problem is that i dont get the red panties after having sex with the shopkeeper and i can not find the wounded farmer.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Hello man very appreciate if you can check what i have missed with my playthrough. I have seen almost every scene that is avaiable atm. My problem is that i dont get the red panties after having sex with the shopkeeper and i can not find the wounded farmer.
You already have the red panties. Go to your room, equip them and go visit the farm. After a couple of scenes, one day, you should find him wounded on the farm.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Is there an updaten walkthrough link? The one in the original post leads me to the default mega page. Or am i just dumb?
It was working, dunno why it did that to you.
In any case, I've put the "walkthrough" inside the spoiler tags in the first post.

Note that this isn't a step-by-step walkthrough, it's more like guidelines to tell you what you should be looking for to advance the story.

Reactions: Meerjungfrau

Meerjungfrau

Jan 29, 2019
It was working, dunno why it did that to you.
In any case, I've put the "walkthrough" inside the spoiler tags in the first post.

Note that this isn't a step-by-step walkthrough, it's more like guidelines to tell you what you should be looking for to advance the story.
Thats okay. Ill figure it out. Thank you! :)

RodRyo

Jun 15, 2017
So it seems like there's some images in the ps44_N folder(don't know if it's just this folder or more), that have invalid iCCP chunks. And that causes a libpng warning that crashes the game.
A simple but tedious way to fix this is to do it manually and just open the images with any photo editor and save it again. There's however a better method using ImageMagick's mogrify to run through all the folders that you could google.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Just copy all the pictures from PS44 and copy it to PS44_N.

In this particular case, they're the same images.

AzacaSoryu

Jul 9, 2023
Help me .....!!!!

I stacked up when grandfather and the other residents left the village.
I've tried to meet several NPCs but there's no progress in the story. o_O

and also if possible, give instructions on getting other clothes besides bikinis.
Can we find the one worn by the goddess or is it only the goddess who wears it...?:cool:

ElLurker

Sep 1, 2020

AzacaSoryu

Jul 9, 2023
It's never going to happen either HO basically abandoned the project because there was far too many game breaking bugs despite people wanting to play it. This one had pregnancy and other fun stuff added to it, we even see a preview of it on the website before it got taken down.
Oh my gosh, I really love that

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
謝謝kR1pt0n1t3!
精彩的遊戲和出色的翻譯。
我很期待新版本
等了很久了
多好多劇情
The fuck? :) Why are you writing in hieroglyphs? :)

ゲームをプレイしていただき、私が追加したものをお楽しみいただきありがとうございます。多大な労力と労力を費やして作ったので、少なくとも何人かの人が楽しんでくれていると知ると満足です。現在、私はScale Gardenのゲーム「Rhode's Fortress」の改造に取り組んでいるので、近い将来、このゲームにこれ以上追加されることはないだろう。

Reactions: tseug

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
The fuck? :) Why are you writing in hieroglyphs? :)

Thank you for playing the game and enjoying what I have added. I put a lot of effort and effort into making it, so it's satisfying to know that at least some people are enjoying it. I'm currently working on a mod for Scale Garden's game "Rhode's Fortress", so I don't think there will be any more additions to this game in the near future.
not even an inn grandpa ending :(

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
not even an inn grandpa ending :(
Well, this was a kind of hobby of mine. At this point, I think I've added more stuff to the game than there was originally in it.
I had a plan to add a few more things, but as things are right now, that won't happen anytime soon.

Reactions: blasterexile

Riito

Donor
Oct 25, 2017
Well, this was a kind of hobby of mine. At this point, I think I've added more stuff to the game than there was originally in it.
I had a plan to add a few more things, but as things are right now, that won't happen anytime soon.
Hey Krip, not sure if anyone brought it up before, but instead of expanding on Rotation Cut 1, why isn't Rotation Cut 2 within your scopes? Is there any technical limitations that prevents you from doing that or you just prefer this one?

I personally think Rotation Cut 2, having Sarah start already slutty, opens up much more potential plot-wise and not to mention that the game is actually unfinished giving you all the liberty to direct it however you want.

That said, whatever you do next, I'm looking forward to it! Thanks!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote