RPGM Completed Complete RJ192875 - The Fall of Ship - Full Translation - #FINISHED#

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017

Title: The Fall of Ship
Developed By: Ghost_SM
Engine: Rpg Maker Vx Ace
Release Date: 19.01.2017
RJ Number:

File Size: ~181MB
Game Version: 1.0

Game Description:

A transport ship "Furozen" affiliated with the Earth Union was on a mission when it collided with a meteor in space. Because of the extensive damage to the engines, the ship was forced to crash land on a planet referred to as "The 17th Colony". There were no fatal injuries among the crew and passengers due to the accident, but the ship's fuel tank was badly damaged and all the fuel was gone. Fortunately, on the planet, there is an energy source, the Xeni Crystal, that can be used as fuel. As the vice-captain of the Furozen, Rei took it upon herself to explore the dangerous planet and to find the crystals needed to return everyone on the ship back to Earth safely. Meanwhile, some crew members and the passengers of the Furozen started to get anxious. And, to relieve themselves of some of that anxiety, they began to target Rei's body.

Translator's notes:
After a long time of not translating anything, I've decided to start translating this game. It's doubtful this game will be picked by Kagura Games or any other professional translation company so I've decided to translate it instead since I've always liked Ghost_SM's games. Officially, I started the translation 04.02.2022 so I'm right at the start. So far I translated all GUI stuff and items and I've finished the game prologue. Updates on the translation will be posted on my website on this link:

I won't release the translation until I've translated the game completely so don't bother asking. As to how long that will take, I don't really know. My estimate is that if I translate a bit every day, it will probably take three to four months.

I've opened this thread just so people know someone is translating this so no one else wastes their time translating it. Hopefully, no one else is already translating it. I've tried to find if someone is but I couldn't find anything.

EDIT:
The translation is done. Here is the link to the full translated game.

Key: jaav9L42Psd_81qB0YD9HQXZWtG-S_0QKR9mvliiDCs

There are three endings.

1st ending - short ending
Lewdness => 100
Cheating < 60

2nd ending - short ending
Lewdness < 100
Cheating < 60

3rd ending - NTR ending
Lewdness => 100
Cheating => 60

Report any untranslated lines by PM'ing me on f95zone or ulmf.

Enjoy playing.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
BUMP.

It's finished.
Hope you enjoy playing.
It's a small and pretty decent game, nothing special.