Others WIP [RJ233194&RJ243809] Motoyan Oku-san to Gyaru Musume-chan / Former Delinquent Wife and Gal Daughter - English MTL Translation

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
4011625top.jpg 4014725top.jpg
Overview:
The first love of our protagonist, Shouta, is his neighbor Yoshihata Nao, a married woman who was a delinquent back in high school.
She's known Shouta since he was a baby and treats him like a little brother.

Having a lazy husband with debts, Nao has to work especially hard to support her family. But lately, she is more worried about her daughter,
Yoshihata Natsuhi, who has become a gal and doesn't seem to care about her future.
Because of this, Nao asks Shouta to be her daughter's tutor and help Natsuhi with her studies.

While our protagonist tutors Natsuhi—and is regularly teased by her—he realizes that he is still in love with Nao.

Will Shouta confess to Nao despite her being married?
And what is going on with all the teasing from Natsuhi?

A story of a summer love begins.
Release Date/Store:
2018-09-06
2019-01-24
VNDB:
Play Time: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Developer: Heiantei
Censored: Mosaics
Game Version: Patched (from )
Language: English MTL (using gpt3.5)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I translated these games using gpt3.5. The translation, even if not as accurate in some place, is so much more readable then DeepL. At least in my opinion... Evading the content filters in some cases was tricky but in the end I was pretty much able to translate the full script. I am planning on editing, fixing and tidying up the translations to fix the following issues:
  • ChatGPT in some cases refused to translate and simply replied with the original text.
  • ChatGPT in some cases refused to translate and simply replied with the original text in romaji.
  • ChatGPT in some cases translated but mixed up the order of the messages/dialogues.
Note that while it is more readable there are still the usual inconsistencies present in MTL. I'm not really planning on fixing them (I might some small parts but no promises).
Feel free to contact me if you played one of the WIP versions and want to help with the editing some part of the game.

Locale Emulator is required to play the game (otherwise the text is fucked up), I incuded it in the download simply start the game with start.bat.
Alternatively, you can start motoyan.exe youself but make sure these options are enabled in your Locale Emulator Application Profile:
1680731969839.png
If you have any issues running the game tell me so I can fix them. This engine was a bitch to mod.

~Nao-san is a Restrained Former Delinquent Wife~
Last Translation Update:
2023-04-05
Translation Status: Unedited MTL
Download:
~Please Order the Mother Daughter Oyakodon~
Last Translation Update:
2023-04-05
Translation Status: Raw script translated but not yet inserted into the game.
Download: n/a

Last edited:

Alexa Bliss

Jul 28, 2019
I've already enabled in Locale Emulator Application Profile but the game still not translate. Anyone know how to fix?

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
Any news on the sequel? to finish being translated?
Sorry, not a lot of interest on translations atm. Not a lot of free time either. Definitely didn't drop the project but don't expect it for a while since I'm not actively working on it.

Reactions: weens89

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
What tools do you use to edit scenarios?
CSystemTools and VNTranslationTools with my own custom changes and fixes to work on the newer CSystem games. I am hesitant to share them publicly since it's buggy/incomplete (I only tested it with 3-4 Heiantei games), but shoot me a PM if you intend to translate something.

Last edited: