RPGM Complete [RJ245203] The Tale of a Cat and a Girl / 猫と女性の物語

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
1606841534663.png

Store :
Version : 1.03

A sequel(?) spin off(?) shared univerese (?) stand alone(?) from Team Niimii, but it doesn't matter as you can basically play this blindly without even play the previous one.
Edit: This game is both a non-direct sequel and shared universe... or multiverse.

Story (from DLsite) :
The girl "Mi" and the talking cat "Nyanya" reached the port of Mogimoba island.
Upon arrival Nyanya has already caused trouble...
The journey of the girl and the cat begins as they look to escape Mogimoba island!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

* Considering the game update, this patch is "probably" gonna be able to be used on "older version".
Though I can't guarantee for sure.
That said, this game only costs about 5 bucks (currently on sale).

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Sequel to which of their other games, or is it more a matter of all their games being in the same Universe?

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
Sequel to which of their other games, or is it more a matter of all their games being in the same Universe?
I think you are right. Calling it a sequel out of thin air is kinda a ballsy move.
I havent really played their other games, but I read somewhere that this game is somewhat either a non-direct sequel or a spin off to Mii no tabi and Mii no tabi+.
I will change the description not to confuse more people.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Fair enough, I geuss "Mii no tabi" (without the +) is the one game that is only on the JP site? does look from the pictures now you say it, that the Mii no tabi games feature the same girl as this indeed. Now if just more of these were in english, I do like the artstyle, very cute

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
The translation is basically done and already open (early access) for my patreon first.
I will add MEGA link next week for public release.

And after finishing this game, I can confirm this game is ,weirdly enough, both a sequel and shared universe.

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
A little update to patch.
Fix the softlock in Ias Guild and some mistranslations and typos.

*Download link has been updated.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
View attachment 924315

Store :
Version : 1.03

A sequel(?) spin off(?) shared univerese (?) stand alone(?) from Team Niimii, but it doesn't matter as you can basically play this blindly without even play the previous one.
Edit: This game is both a non-direct sequel and shared universe... or multiverse.

Story (from DLsite) :
The girl "Mi" and the talking cat "Nyanya" reached the port of Mogimoba island.
Upon arrival Nyanya has already caused trouble...
The journey of the girl and the cat begins as they look to escape Mogimoba island!

* Considering the game update, this patch is "probably" gonna be able to be used on "older version".
Though I can't guarantee for sure.
That said, this game only costs about 5 bucks (currently on sale).

I can´t find the first one anywhere . . . = /