RPGM - Completed - [RJ326939] Magical Valkyrie Frostia

1. 5.00 star(s)

HFalx

One of my absolute favorite H-Game. I love Frostia as a character and the scenes have both great illustration and nice, dramatic writing that portray the desperation of the defeated heroine very well.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Adirtymexican666

This was an enjoyable experience, as someone who doesn't like pointless turn based battles. this game expected my time with it's design and pacing.
    This game is a prequel to Magical Valkyrie Lyristia

Story
    You play as a magical girl stopping male villains from capturing females and taking their energy.

Overall
    There isn't much to say about this game, it's simple,relaxing,respects a players time has a cute female lead with a spunky attitude. i had a great time. would recommend. there is even a SWF mode option when starting the game!

Common sense stuff explained
    battles in this game are fought in turns, and to do any action other than using an item (which can be done before your main action. so you get 2 actions a turn)
    is to press symbol arrow combinations.

which will trigger the abilty and have her play out various animations. if you fail a combo she trips which amused me :D
    you can spend money to upgrade your outfit. or stia points to upgrade a tech tree (mostly stats but some new skills at the bottom which you need all the stats up to that skill to be able to obtain it)

side quests in the game are marked by silver stars these reward the player with stia points. while there is a bit of a grind, you can get as many stia points as you want from dungeons during free play as it retocks everything.

When in dungeons (you follow colored lines) if your level is high enough. you will automatically defeat an enemy and gain the resources that come with it. (about 20 does this for all MOBs)