RPGM WIP [RJ385640] You Can't Corrupt Me! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~ [Initial]

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
RJ385640_img_main.png

Overview
Elseyu is a distant elven village far from human society.
Ryun is a hardworking and proper elven woman who is trusted by her people,
and lives happily in the village.
However, one day when returning from a food delivery, she finds the village in an uproar.
Her friend Santra is sick with the "Kusumi" sickness,
and it seems the only elixir for it is being sold in a black market in the human lands.
When Ryun arrives, her precious and expensive gem is stolen,
and she's left in need of gold.
However, a naive girl in need of money is most susceptible to scammy and scummy propositions...
Ryun may soon find herself corrupted by this underworld...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: Japanese to English
Translator: Doom_ - -

DOWNLOAD
Patch: Link

Last edited:

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Download the patch rename it so its just www then copy paste into the game folder and overwrite. If you don't get asked if you want to to overwrite you've done something wrong.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kamina666

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Thank you. Gonna pass on it however and wait for the final patch. Will bookmark the thread and keep tabs on it. Thank you for your work.

ShawzinSolo

May 31, 2022
Hello, I installed the game and it has some load errors, I managed to fix the title logo one by renaming the img to タイトルロゴ , but now there is an audio that is giving me trouble and preventing the game from loading, someone please help.

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
Hello, I installed the game and it has some load errors, I managed to fix the title logo one by renaming the img to タイトルロゴ , but now there is an audio that is giving me trouble and preventing the game from loading, someone please help.
Yup, same thing happened to me! How the heck do I start this game?

ShawzinSolo

May 31, 2022
Yup, same thing happened to me! How the heck do I start this game?
I changed my UNI code to the japanese one, I thought it would fix everything wich let me play the game for about 20 minutes, but nope, still have images and audios that the game itself can't read, I'd say it's because the files are missing, maybe copying and pasting and renaming can fix these issues but some files that are "missing" are named like "%&&%&%&%&%&%ytyf%##%.png" so yeah I decided to not play the game and let someone else do the job who is whilling to fix this. About the uni code it didn't take me so far, I basically saw one scene and the errors started to show up. It's very easy to change it, you can find how to do it on youtube