• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

WIP [RJ389620] [RPGM] 娯楽街ルーディルへの潜入 [Initial]

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
RJ389620_img_main.png

Overview
The female knight Isaria has been tasked with finding evidence of illegal drug transactions in the city of Rudil a city full of "entertainment".
However, she has to infiltrate the city as a whore to avoid being noticed.
Can Iasria, who has to act as a whore while still having a boyfriend... Can she really protect her chastity and finish her mission safely...?
Basic CG 30 sheets Total CG number about 220 sheets
Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: Japanese to English
Progress: Initial patch
Estimated date of completion: Early - mid August
Translator: Doom_ - -

DOWNLOAD
Patch: - - - -

Last edited:

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
The current patch is very small just covering some of the UI and the first bit of the introduction in the following week I will set up my patreon and kofi and release a larger patch to them. A week after that patch will become public and the process will repeat until I am finished with the game at that point I will proofread and playtest heavily then release a final patch which will become public two weeks after.

Note: The patch is large as it includes images I had to translate certain image names due to how the developers set up the custom menu's and to ensure there are no user mistakes I decided to make it as simple as possible. To apply the patch simply extract the files directly to the game folder and overwrite or copy paste into the game folder after extracting and overwrite.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mellowindi099