VN - HTML - Onhold - Road to Recovery [v0.03] [ItzRisseGames]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Oshitari Azumi

Given that the creator has basically said that his story is inspired by Back to Freedom, I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt here.
    [Made as of v0.02]
    I really dig BtF even during its earliest days and I can see myself really digging this. I've personally never taken any kind of drugs outside of medicines, but given the setup I'm intrigued to see what alterations to the story may occur. The only real gripe I have so far, which is more of a nitpick and is something that can be cleaned up in time, is that some of the grammar is rough (just 1 example being 'nurse' instead of 'Nurse' in the opening). Again this is just a nitpick and can be dealt with in time and I distinctly remember BtF having the same issue during it's early development.

7/10 - The only real issues I have right now are the grammar and the amount of content, and both will almost certainly be solved in time. Other than that, it has the same kind of formula that I like.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

w1bble

It's essentially a power-fantasy slideshow, and the fantasies don't have the writing to make them interesting. From a gameplay standpoint you don't make any interesting decisions, and even the less interesting decisions (e.g. skipping a scene) are usually missing.

I suggest you focus on some character development. Let us see someone's mind slowly changed as a response to player input (you track love and corruption, but do not appear to use them). I would far rather see a few, well written scenes about just one character, than see a large number of essentially one-off scenes that go "we just met but your dick's so much bigger than my husband's we must fuck now".

The UI / presentation isn't bad though
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Harteax

Very nice. It's true that she has ideas about Back to Freedom, but I don't mind, it flows well and the visual choice of "actresses" is tops for me. Handsome!
    Continue with your work, surely the story you are developing will take a turn that will detach from the input you were given at the beginning. And I'm curious to see the choices that there will be!