EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot_3.jpg

Overview:
Welcome to my F95zone page and thank you for visiting.
In "Road to Recovery" you're an ex drug addict who overdosed on drugs and was sent to a rehab facility far away from his family. You go through therapy and go back to your family. Are you going to go back to your old habits or are you gonna stay clean for yours and your family's sake.

The game is a visual novel style made in Twine/Html with several choices to be made, a basic character stat system that builds up according to your choices, a money system, scene gallery and much more to be added.
I hope you will join me on this journey and maybe even help me improve the gaming experience.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-15
Release Date: 2023-03-15
Developer: ItzRisseGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.03
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - -

Screenshot_5.jpg Screenshot_6.jpg Screenshot_7.jpg Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_2.jpg Screenshot_3.jpg Screenshot_4.jpg Screenshot_8.jpg Screenshot_9.jpg

Last edited:

ItzRisseGames

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
if by "inspired" you mean copypasted the same code and only changed a few names, then yes.
didnt even change the ui, this kind of shit should not be allowed here.
I understand your frustration, but I don't want this to seem like a copied and didn't work for this. A little over a month ago I had no clue how to code anything. I spent countless hours learning how to code. I took example from his game because it was my favorite, I even got in contact with him and he helped me so much.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
you guys cry too much if this games developer has talked to back to freedom creator and he has helped him learn how to code. I am sure he is also aware of ItzRisseGames game and UI. You guys need to stop being harsh on new creators.
ItzRisseGames also said that the game will be a totally different story to Back to Freedom. They've been open that Bald Games has been contacted, and also helped them learn the genre. People don't want to read the whole thread though, and will just put their opinions out there without knowing everything.

Last edited:

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
All the Renpy games that look and play exactly the same with the same incest storylines, and you're gonna tear this guy down for emulating a popular Twine format?

If the other developer doesn't have an issue with it then mind your own business. No need to get upset on someone else's behalf.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
ItzRisseGames : You do you, m8. If this is a good way for you to learn to code and create a game? Than you should totally keep doing what you are doing now. Stick with it! See how it goes, if you're able to meet your own targets and standards etc. Take certain "critique" with a grain of salt and keep to what you set out to do. Don't let yourself get sidetracked too much, by peeps who suddenly want major changes to what you originally intended either. The rest will attend to itself ... sooner or later. If not with this game? It will be with an other.

Good luck in your journey!

ItzRisseGames

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
make the videos auto play. having to click play on each video is a chore.
If I enable autoplay all the videos will play when a page is loaded. There is a way to have it so when the full frame of a video is seen to play and when you leave it to stop, but that requires javascript which I am not the best at. I'll try to figure out how to do that.
Thanks for your comment.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes