mangasm

May 29, 2017
Do you have a direction in mind for the story and if so would you be able to post the planned tags on the frontpage? Just feel like if more games did so it would save some drama down the line. It may feel like posting spoilers, but it's worth it long term.

Bonnenuit

Oct 4, 2018
you guys cry too much if this games developer has talked to back to freedom creator and he has helped him learn how to code. I am sure he is also aware of ItzRisseGames game and UI. You guys need to stop being harsh on new creators.
Except so far there has been no new creation. This is truly EXACTLY like that game. I would consider giving a pass, but there's a freaking Patreon already. I, too, could steal code and sell it. And I, too, should not.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Like it so far ! Only criticism is that its the same wife as back to freedom, would've been nice to see a different wife.

Reactions: ItzRisseGames

ItzRisseGames

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
Do you have a direction in mind for the story and if so would you be able to post the planned tags on the frontpage? Just feel like if more games did so it would save some drama down the line. It may feel like posting spoilers, but it's worth it long term.
Can you explain more, I'm having trouble figuring out what you are trying to say.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Nice story and mechanics... but I hate the choice of actresses.. too bimbo for me..

Aksrox

May 7, 2017
Except so far there has been no new creation. This is truly EXACTLY like that game. I would consider giving a pass, but there's a freaking Patreon already. I, too, could steal code and sell it. And I, too, should not.
Dude you cant be serious. you are hating on a project/creator because he has similar project to others (with that creators permission). i don't think the creator is looking for a pass from anyone lol. ItzRisseGames keep up the good work man! Since people have problem with you opening a patreon I am going to support it by becoming a member.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes