ItzRisseGames

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
Really couldn’t get past first work day. It’s exactly the same way back to freedom goes. The former military/soldier/navy/whoeverelse is being sent to prison (in this case rehab hospital) at home, there are wife and 2 daughters with different names. He immediately gets an interview, where there is a hot boss. You get my rambling.. the point is, if it’s not copy/paste, than it’s copy/paste/paraphras/copy paste. Anyway, you do you. WishIng you luck. But it’s not for me
I know day 1 looks like back to freedom, but you didn’t even look at day 2 which the story continues with my ideas. Check it out and come back to this thread with any questions you have.

Reactions: mickster101

ditto6876

Jan 24, 2023
This is exactly like Back to Freedom(minus the change of the girls), but has the dev is saying the story is going to go in another way then fine ,im prepared to give the benefit of the doubt.Has the dev has stated this is his first time trying out doing games.

maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
View attachment 2407670

Overview:
Welcome to my F95zone page and thank you for visiting.
In my game your an ex drug addict who overdosed on drugs and was sent to a rehab facility far away from his family. You go through therapy and go back to your family. Are you going to go back to your old habits or are you gonna stay clean for yours and your family's sake.

The game is a visual novel style made in Twine/Html with several choices to be made, a basic character stat system that builds up according to your choices, a money system, scene gallery and much more to be added.
I hope you will join me on this journey and maybe even help me improve the gaming experience.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-15
Release Date: 2023-03-15
Developer: ItzRisseGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.03
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

forgot to add drugs as a tag

NastyKilla

Jul 23, 2017
On day 3 I get the error Error: the passage "havanaroom|havanaroom1" does not exist which is preventing me from going any further.

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
Considering this game is heavily inspired by Back to Freedom, is it right to assume that the cheating tag refers to MC fucking another man's woman instead of cheating on his wife (since she's fine with him fucking around)?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
On day 3 I get the error Error: the passage "havanaroom|havanaroom1" does not exist which is preventing me from going any further.
I am going to assume that is the end of the new content until they tell me otherwise and release a bug fix lol

ItzRisseGames

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
My bad. It will be fixed in the next update. In the meantime I recommend going back and choosing a different path, not all of them are broken.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes